BR Reunion - wonder who will show up??

Old December 17th 07, 08:31 PM posted to aus.bicycle
flyingdutch[_83_]

Default BR Reunion - wonder who will show up??

TimC Wrote:

-- Ti "who hasn't watched the Cadel interview yet since he was working
at the time, although he hopes it is sitting on a tape in his VCR at
home" mC.

wot's a 'VCR'

--
flyingdutch

Old December 17th 07, 09:20 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Theo Bekkers

flyingdutch wrote:
TimC Wrote:

-- Ti "who hasn't watched the Cadel interview yet since he was
working at the time, although he hopes it is sitting on a tape in
his VCR at home" mC.

wot's a 'VCR'

Currently a euphemism for 'hard drive'. A device you use for 'taping'.

Theo

Old December 18th 07, 04:46 PM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

On 2007-12-17, Theo Bekkers (aka Bruce)
flyingdutch wrote:
TimC Wrote:

-- Ti "who hasn't watched the Cadel interview yet since he was
working at the time, although he hopes it is sitting on a tape in
his VCR at home" mC.

wot's a 'VCR'

Currently a euphemism for 'hard drive'. A device you use for 'taping'.

I've even got a record player, and a library of 2 LPs.

--
TimC
was handled in the BIOS, I found that there aren't any. --unknown
Old December 18th 07, 09:45 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Theo Bekkers

TimC wrote:
Theo Bekkers wrote
flyingdutch wrote:
TimC Wrote:

-- Ti "who hasn't watched the Cadel interview yet since he was
working at the time, although he hopes it is sitting on a tape in
his VCR at home" mC.

wot's a 'VCR'

Currently a euphemism for 'hard drive'. A device you use for
'taping'.

I've even got a record player, and a library of 2 LPs.

So do I, and 100 records, including a "mastered" copy of The Wall, but it's
not plugged in to anything.

Theo

Show and Tell Dave Racing 1 November 16th 07 01:09 PM
Let me show off my new BC fluxusmaximus Unicycling 6 January 4th 07 03:48 PM
My First Show! help vuniw Unicycling 11 November 23rd 06 03:39 AM
Red Sox (Kerry) in show. Astros (Bush) out of show crit pro Racing 2 October 22nd 04 08:48 PM
LV Show? Nartker Techniques 24 October 13th 04 04:27 PM