WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

Old June 16th 13, 06:57 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

On Saturday, June 15, 2013 8:59:31 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
What's more Vandeman that paper contains no empircial evidence showing that mountain biking is doing harm in New Zealand. Furthermore In case you are wondering New Zealand is not Australia just like the USA is not part of Mexico. As this paper is clearly written from an Australian perpestive it is irrelevant to New Zealand, which has a completely different environment and regulatory or legal system.

I will ask you again please provide peer reviewed scientific evidence or research showing that mountain biking is damaging the environment and affecting walkers in New Zealand or more specifically at Redwoods in Rotorua, which you have criticized.

This is not a trick question it's a straightforward one.

Just as soon as you give us your real name and qualifications, hypocrite. As of now, you have NONE.
Old June 16th 13, 07:31 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Sorry you have not answered my question. You have tried to avoid it but asking an unrelated question. This is very poor form.

By the way my name is irrelevant. I can tell you however I have a master of applied science and an undergrad in environmental studies plus 5 published reviewed articles in the field of environmental management.

I will ask you again where is your evidence?

Old June 16th 13, 07:42 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Haha. You have been arrested. I suppose your arrest was simply a conspiracy created by mountain bikers and the illumanti?
Old June 16th 13, 04:55 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Saturday, June 15, 2013 11:42:12 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
Haha. You have been arrested. I suppose your arrest was simply a conspiracy created by mountain bikers and the illumanti?

Yes. They are mad at me for blowing the whistle on their illegal mountain biking. Every one of them lied under oath, including the police. That's why all charges were dropped. Sorry to disappoint you.
Old June 16th 13, 05:01 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Saturday, June 15, 2013 11:31:17 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
Sorry you have not answered my question. You have tried to avoid it but asking an unrelated question. This is very poor form.

By the way my name is irrelevant.

No, it isn't. It's the only way to verify your credentials. The truth is, you don't want to give your name, because you are LYING, and it will have repercussions.

I can tell you however I have a master of applied science and an undergrad in environmental studies plus 5 published reviewed articles in the field of environmental management.

Prove it. You obviously know nothing about science, asking for New Zealand-specific research. That's not how science works. There is nothing different about mountain biking in New Zealand, except that New Zealanders have more of a tendency to have serious accidents or die doing it. Idiot.

I will ask you again where is your evidence?

Old June 17th 13, 06:58 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Again you are trying to avoid the question I have asked you. Your tactics are laughable. You are simply showing yourself up by not answering what is a straightforward question. Better luck next time old chap.
Old June 17th 13, 10:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

I don't have an arrest record. All charges were dropped, including "assault", liar.

Oh dear. Either you're lying or you have managed to get your internal world confused with the real one again. Poor you. Just in case it's the latter, here is a record of your arrest, online and available for the whole world to read ... no need to thank me by the way.

http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm

And, you were convicted of three criminal offences by a court of law.

You are now claiming they were 'dismissed' this year (probably under a petition for dismissal of spent offences) .. but as you have provided not one iota of proof for that I think that I will stick with the public record until then given your record of lying repeatedly on this topic.
Old June 17th 13, 10:20 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Answer the question please: what are your qualifications when it comes to the environment? This is not multiple choice. It is an open ended question.

I already did: Ph.D. (understanding of scientific research), statistics, study of conservation biology, & thorough study of mountain biking research..

You have a PhD ... that's a matter of public record. But in a completely different area of study. I have one too ... but it doesn't make me an expert in environmental matters either.

Your 'study' of conservation biology and mountain biking research is unfettered by such things as facts or original research. You have no qualifications in those areas whatsoever. You're just an anti-mountain-biking lobbyist ... and a spectacularly unsuccesful one seeing as your diatribes are being used to promote mountain biking in New Zealand AND your efforts have got you banned from the very trails from which you were trying to eject mountainbikers.
Old June 17th 13, 10:23 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

By the way my name is irrelevant.

No, it isn't. It's the only way to verify your credentials. The truth is, you don't want to give your name, because you are LYING, and it will have repercussions.

His name is irrelevant; we want facts not ad hominem. And you would probably do rather better with dropping yours Mike ... given that the associations are very negative; criminality, hatred and propoganda posing as science.
Old June 17th 13, 02:53 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Monday, June 17, 2013 2:23:05 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
By the way my name is irrelevant.

No, it isn't. It's the only way to verify your credentials. The truth is, you don't want to give your name, because you are LYING, and it will have repercussions.

His name is irrelevant; we want facts not ad hominem. And you would probably do rather better with dropping yours Mike ... given that the associations are very negative; criminality, hatred and propoganda posing as science.

The fact that you guys refuse to reveal your real names proves that you have something to hide -- namely the fact that you are all LYING. There is no other rational explanation possible. It's just common sense.