UW 36 in Parade

Old November 28th 04, 02:56 PM
Brian MacKenzie

Default UW 36 in Parade

Wow, what a HUGE crowd pleaser this one is!

Wow, are my legs ever TIRED today

--
Brian MacKenzie - LAN Solo

Forthcoming DVD
TRAINING WHEEL NOT REQUIRED:
'8mb Trailer' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/TWNR_Trailer1.wmv)

'Unicycle Product Reviews'
(http://londonunicyclingclub.ca/unicycleReviews.aspx)
*112* reviews on *75* products, never make an uninformed purchase again!

Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

Old November 28th 04, 04:13 PM
s7ev0

I'd love to see some pics!

--
s7ev0 - level 1 and proud of it

s7ev0

Where there's a wheel there's a way
s7ev0's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7310

Old November 28th 04, 04:44 PM
Brian MacKenzie

Me too...the news is coming on in 15 mins...hopefully I'll make it on,
and grab a screen shot.

HungFromHooks was there with a camera, but I don't think he had it when
he was riding

I did notice some people I knew in the crowd, maybe they grabbed some
pics

Doing cool mounts on that to 100 cheering kids was pretty neat

(I also discovered a new UW mount last night to put in my movie)

Old November 28th 04, 11:45 PM
andrew_carter

Excellent, that must have been incredibly tiring.

What was the parade for? I find the whole concept of parades very
strange...they just don't exist over here.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - Unicycling because it's really fun!

carter.andrew (at) gmail (dot) com
http://www.unicycles.com.au
Unicycling Tips and Tutorials - http://www.unicycle.2ya.com

Old November 28th 04, 11:52 PM
Brian MacKenzie

It was for the Xmas parade. In Cananda, we don't have that many, I
think the americans have a parade for something every week

Maybe you do have them...and you just weren't invited!

Old November 28th 04, 11:57 PM
maroastedpeanuts

Parades are great. I rode my 5 footer in the local parade on fri..it was
a lot of fun...but was hard to mount infront of THOUSANDS of
people..took a couple tries. The crowd liked it when i pretended to
fall, then ride away fine...you could hear them gasping thinking you
were gonna go down.

--
maroastedpeanuts
maroastedpeanuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6723

Old November 29th 04, 01:15 AM
bugman

Brian MacKenzie wrote:
*It was for the Xmas parade. In Cananda, we don't have that many, I
think the americans have a parade for something every week

Maybe you do have them...and you just weren't invited! *

I don't think we have that many here, but in Mnpls/St Paul they seem to
have several every week.

--
bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon

"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who
are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

Albert Einstein

Old November 29th 04, 06:02 AM
Max_Dingemans

bugman wrote:
*I don't think we have that many here, but in Mnpls/St Paul they seem
to have several every week. *

To be fair, that's only really in the summer, and it's in about a 100
mile radious.

--
Max_Dingemans - Another lone rider

"But what if eventually everyone goes gay? And then there will be no
babies, and no strait people to keep the race going." - Gir proves how
horrible our educational system really is.
Max_Dingemans's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1981

Old November 29th 04, 01:41 PM
brian.slater

Brian MacKenzie wrote:
*No news coverage *

Contact the station, they may have footage, quite a bit ends up not
being used.

--
brian.slater - Nellfurtiti, the Wonder Cat

Brian C. Slater
AKA: Snoopy

Ok, I am now officially in my normal state of -advanced- confusion.
Don't try to confuse me, it won't make any difference.

"To not decide is to decide" - undecided
brian.slater's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3902