Parade fun

Old July 5th 05, 03:59 PM
aspenmike

Default Parade fun

Awesome July 4th parade in Aspen yesterday, fun was had by all.

| Attachment filename: mike july 4th parade 05.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/334674|

aspenmike - unicycling albino
aspenmike's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3768

Old July 5th 05, 10:38 PM
munipsycho

We had about 30 riders in the Atlanta parade. We probably had 50 riders
in the Marietta parade earlier in the day. Lots of kids. Great talent,
too.

This picture is from the Atlanta parade.

Front Left with flag shirt - Al Lieffring on his Chopper
Front Center - ?? (who is that?)
Right with yellow helmet - John Drummond of UDC
Back left with Uncle Sam hat - Chad G. aka the Bugman
Back right with floppy hat - Jeffrey aka Munipsycho

Plus:
Amy D driving the yellow Offical UDC (not a hummer) Jeep. She kept us
fully hydrated. Thanks Amy!

Followed by the Bugman's white Atlanta Unicycle Club Jeep. The little
girl on top of the Bugman's white Jeep is my 7 year old daughter. She
was tired after the first parade earlier in the day and had earned a
rest.

| Attachment filename: dscf0012_800.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/334793|

munipsycho - Sometimes I fall down.

=====================
Yoopers on family: "Happy wife, happy life."

'Stories' (http://munipsycho.com/stories/)
'The UniSkills Assessment' (http://www.munipsycho.com/uniskills_2.jsp)

I can fly too. But I can only fly down.
-Little Bear

Imagine all the people
Riding on one wheel.
J. Lennon. (paraphrased)
munipsycho's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9589

Old July 5th 05, 10:49 PM
munipsycho

This picture is from the Marietta Parade early in the Day.

The photo was taken by the proud mother of the little girl in the center
of the picture. It was posted by the proud father.

| Attachment filename: dscf0008_800.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/334798|

Old July 5th 05, 11:31 PM
johnfoss

Go paraders!

Mike, I always look forward to your pictures. But that clown getup is
one of the scariest I've ever seen! The makeup is very cool, but I bet
you sent some little kids screaming.

--
johnfoss - More Moab Fun

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone

"Read the rules!" -- 'IUF Rulebook'

Old July 6th 05, 12:04 AM
aspenmike

johnfoss wrote:
*Go paraders!

Mike, I always look forward to your pictures. But that clown getup is
one of the scariest I've ever seen! The makeup is very cool, but I bet
you sent some little kids screaming. *

Our local airbrush artist is really good, he painted all nine of our
faces, over an hour and a half of detailed work. A SMILE will always
make a scary face easier to digest.

(QUOTE)We had about 30 riders in the Atlanta parade. We probably had 50
riders in the Marietta parade earlier in the day. Lots of kids. Great
talent, too. (QUOTE)

Nice work on two parades in one day, no helmets though. We can't ride
w/o helmets.

Here's one more pic.

| Attachment filename: mike pardade july 4th 05'.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/334835|

Old July 6th 05, 12:49 AM
aspenmike

Another pic, twin brothers riding on top of one another.

|Attachment filename: kelly and willie parade july 4th 05' (2).jpg|
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/334848|

Old July 6th 05, 04:04 AM
billham

We had 18 riding in the Canonsburg, PA parade. All from our newly
formed club, The Wonders. We had a great time, but it was hot and humid
and the parade was about a mile long. We were all wasted despite
drinking water along the way.

Biggest hit of the day was having most of the riders fall off the
unicycles and play dead everytime the Militia Men fired their rifles.
They were marching directly behind us and were shooting over our heads.
Got a big laugh every time.

I'll post a pic after I learn how to make it smaller so it will be
accepted by this forum.

Bill

--
billham - LEVEL 4
billham's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4625

Old July 6th 05, 04:09 AM
unicyclepa

bill i live in pa to. where is Canonsburg. we shoud ride togather

--
unicyclepa - i will defenestrate you

www.unicyclepa.com
we suck
but its all good
unicyclepa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9246

Old July 6th 05, 04:35 PM
munipsycho

aspenmike wrote:
*We can't ride w/o helmets.*

aspenmike wrote:
*Another pic, twin brothers riding on top of one another. *

Is the bottom twin wearing a helmet? I can't quite tell.

Old July 6th 05, 06:29 PM
vivalargo

Great pics. Parades are a blast. I never knew till Eyal, Hans and I
rode in a parade a few weks ago in Santa Barbara. My legs were dead
from Muniing for 2 1/2 hours earlier that morning. I had no idea how
strenuous parade riding is on a muni, since you go about .005 miles an
hour. Never done so much idling and wheel walking in my life. We got
behind an exotic dance corps driven by a fusalage of conga drummers and
it was smokin'. And a girl (very comely) in front of us--part of hula
hoop dance troup--wasn't wearing any underware beneath her mid-thigh,
gold sequined skirt. She was a crowd favorite. Only in Santa Barbara .

Parade Pics! tylercox Unicycling 12 June 27th 05 09:38 PM
Parade of Wheels / Balamory Bus DarkTom Unicycling 7 June 26th 05 07:40 PM
anyone been a "bandit" in a parade? steveyo Unicycling 6 September 13th 04 01:44 AM
4th july parade pics make local newspapers aspenmike Unicycling 8 July 6th 04 04:58 PM
??? about Macy's Parade and Uni bugman Unicycling 3 December 1st 03 10:00 PM