Ksyrium SL with Ultegra 10 - need spacer?

Old May 15th 08, 12:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
espo711

Default Ksyrium SL with Ultegra 10 - need spacer?

I just picked up my new set of Ksyrium SL wheels (2008) and would like to
mount an Ultegra 10 speed 12-27 cassette on the hub. Shimano includes a 1
mm spacer, to be installed behind the cassette. The Mavic hub also includes
a spacer, which appears to be 2 or 3 mm (I have not measured yet). The
Mavic directions seem to indicate that the spacer may be for Shimano 8 or 9
speed installations, but the directions are poor to say the least.. So the
question is which is the correct spacer to use - the Shimano 1 mm, or the
larger Mavic one? Thanks for your help!

Sal

Old May 15th 08, 01:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com is offline
Banned

On May 15, 5:37*am, "espo711" wrote:
I just picked up my new set of Ksyrium SL wheels (2008) and would like to
mount an Ultegra 10 speed 12-27 cassette on the hub. *Shimano includes a 1
mm spacer, to be installed behind the cassette. *The Mavic hub also includes
a spacer, which appears to be 2 or 3 mm (I have not measured yet). *The
Mavic directions seem to indicate that the spacer may be for Shimano 8 or 9
speed installations, but the directions are poor to say the least.. *So the
question is which is the correct spacer to use - the Shimano 1 mm, or the
larger Mavic one? *Thanks for your help!

Sal

Need the Mavic spacer AND the shimano spacer for shimano 10s cogsets
onto this wheel.

Spacer in those Aheadset Artoi Techniques 28 September 19th 06 10:06 AM
1 mm bb spacer dfcas Marketplace 0 July 14th 05 10:14 PM
WTB: 1mm BB Spacer Wasatch Marketplace 3 July 14th 05 09:03 PM
Opinions/Comments re Mavic Ksyrium Elite or Ksyrium SSC SL? Nick Payne Techniques 5 March 21st 04 04:23 PM
2002 Ksyrium w/ 9sp Ultegra works with Chorus 10 Speed ? IanD Techniques 1 December 17th 03 02:45 PM