Studded tires at Nashbar

Old November 23rd 03, 09:54 PM
rorschandt

Default Studded tires at Nashbar

I haven't used the tires yet, but Nashbar is now selling studded tires for
26" and 700c wheels(now that my trike has 406 wheels at each corner).The
prices are quite competitive.

rorschandt
--
May all beings be happy.
May they be joyous and live in safety.
Old November 24th 03, 03:41 AM
John Foltz

rorschandt wrote:
I haven't used the tires yet, but Nashbar is now selling studded
tires for 26" and 700c wheels(now that my trike has 406 wheels at
each corner).The prices are quite competitive.

I used a pair of these two winters ago, on my DF commuter bike. On
ice they were awesome. The studs were stainless, not carbide, and
they wore pretty quickly when they got on pavement. I've since
pulled the studs. The tires, sans studs, are still going strong.
--

John Foltz --- O _
Baron --- _O _ V-Rex 24 --- _\\/\-%)