olympics mountainbiking

Old August 21st 04, 08:29 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 20:17:48 GMT, kevin yates wrote:
I have been away for the last week with no telly or anything, so have the
mountaing biking been on yet or have i missed it

Not been on yet. Also see
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...=mtbvenue_fire
Old August 21st 04, 09:17 PM
kevin yates

Default olympics mountainbiking

Hi
I have been away for the last week with no telly or anything, so have the
mountaing biking been on yet or have i missed it, if not, will it be on the
telly

Kevin

Old August 23rd 04, 08:34 AM
Len Pearce

kevin yates doesn't lose any ground with that par:

Hi
I have been away for the last week with no telly or anything, so
have the mountaing biking been on yet or have i missed it, if not,
will it be on the telly

Kevin

The mens race is on Saturday the 28th. 10:00am on BBC1 or 9:00am on BBC
stream2 which I presume is acessed with the red button for sky users only!

Cheers,
--
Len.

Old August 23rd 04, 09:27 AM
Mike Quin

In article , Len Pearce wrote:

The mens race is on Saturday the 28th. 10:00am on BBC1 or 9:00am on BBC
stream2 which I presume is acessed with the red button for sky users only!

Streams one and two are available on freeview (hit the red button on any
BBC channel and select 'Olympics Interactive').

All of the streams are available on Sky Digital.

Additionally you can also get all of the streams (albeit a little heavily
compressed) from the BBC website if you have a fast internet connection
(DSL/Cable or better).

--
Mike Quin