Van Moorsel is Badly Injured!

Old August 16th 04, 01:47 AM
Sierraman

Default Van Moorsel is Badly Injured!

Van Moosel is said to be badly injured according to team doctors.

From Velonews

http://www.velonews.com/race/int/articles/6791.0.html

B-

Old August 16th 04, 01:56 AM
TritonRider

From: "Sierraman"

Van Moosel is said to be badly injured according to team doctors.

From Velonews

http://www.velonews.com/race/int/articles/6791.0.html

B-

That's some tabloid stuff.
Badly injured is:
http://www.nfl.com/partners/aol?http://www.nfl.com/
I'm really glad that all she has is bruises, nothing torn or broken. It might
end her Olympics, but not her quality of life.
Bill C
Old August 16th 04, 02:04 AM
Sierraman

From: "Sierraman"

Van Moosel is said to be badly injured according to team doctors.

From Velonews

http://www.velonews.com/race/int/articles/6791.0.html

B-

That's some tabloid stuff.
Badly injured is:
http://www.nfl.com/partners/aol?http://www.nfl.com/
I'm really glad that all she has is bruises, nothing torn or broken. It

might
end her Olympics, but not her quality of life.
Bill C

In this case, it's related to her chances, but not seriously injured. She's
probably beat up pretty good and I would be really surprised if she
continues.

Old August 16th 04, 02:34 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 17:47:30 -0700, Sierraman wrote:
Van Moosel is said to be badly injured according to team doctors.

It's all her own fault.
http://www.persfoto.com/images/Image...VanMoorsel.jpg
Old August 16th 04, 02:40 PM
Tuschinski

Ewoud Dronkert Wrote:
On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 17:47:30 -0700, Sierraman wrote:
Van Moosel is said to be badly injured according to team doctors.

It's all her own fault.
http://www.persfoto.com/images/Image...VanMoorsel.jpg

And it seems she didn't even enjoy that drink:

--
Tuschinski

Old August 16th 04, 02:43 PM
Carl Sundquist

"Ewoud Dronkert" wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 17:47:30 -0700, Sierraman wrote:
Van Moosel is said to be badly injured according to team doctors.

It's all her own fault.
http://www.persfoto.com/images/Image...VanMoorsel.jpg

She's concentrating too hard. Look at that vein on her forehead.

Old August 16th 04, 03:02 PM
Donald Munro

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
It's all her own fault.
http://www.persfoto.com/images/Image...VanMoorsel.jpg

Are you suggesting she drank that before the race ? Anyway why is a good
Hollander imbibing something that appears to be labelled as being from
Bavaria.

Old August 16th 04, 03:08 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:02:29 +0200, Donald Munro wrote:
something that appears to be labelled as being from Bavaria.

That Dutch beer brand is indeed now having legal troubles on the German
market (marcquet?) for appearing to be associated with the bundesland
with the same name.
Old August 16th 04, 05:04 PM
Sierraman

"Ewoud Dronkert" wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 17:47:30 -0700, Sierraman wrote:
Van Moosel is said to be badly injured according to team doctors.

It's all her own fault.
http://www.persfoto.com/images/Image...VanMoorsel.jpg

Was that a before or after drink? I read on another Euro site that she was
heavily bruised on the hip and shoulder. If she drank the whole mug then
that should have a nice calming effect.

Old August 16th 04, 05:07 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:04:56 -0700, Sierraman wrote:
It's all her own fault.
http://www.persfoto.com/images/Image...VanMoorsel.jpg

Was that a before or after drink? I read on another Euro site that she was
heavily bruised on the hip and shoulder. If she drank the whole mug then
that should have a nice calming effect.

It was a little joke. I think you can just make out on the mug:
"Profronde van Stiphout" (post-Tour crit, also with ladies event).

Injured, but no compensation? burt UK 25 July 1st 04 02:29 PM
Papa John's Pizza CEO and Olymic hopeful cyclist injured Pete General 1 June 4th 04 11:12 PM
Cyclist injured in Oxhey Lane Dave Kahn UK 25 January 8th 04 12:17 PM
Injured young cyclist dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers UK 8 December 4th 03 06:44 PM
14 injured when man swerves into bicyclists in St. Petersburg AustinBoston General 0 July 9th 03 05:27 PM