Just what we needed

Old April 5th 07, 03:00 AM posted to aus.bicycle
parawolf[_17_]

Default Just what we needed

Shane Stanley Wrote:
Now here's something for Melburnians (and others, it seems) to look out
for: http://www.hummerlimos.com.au/. Yep, our very own stretch
Hummers.

Four-and-a-half tonnes, 11 metres long -- clearly just the thing for
getting around the suburbs. I remember seeing one of these in the US,
and finding it over the top even for there...

Yup... hired one for my wedding in July. Best bit? Seats 14 people in
the back. Since the bridal party is 10 people, there will be space to
spare, the photographer can sit in with us, we can all be in the same
location at the same time for photos around the Melbourne CBD - and
between trips be having a party in the back of the monster.

Cheaper than renting 3 'traditional' wedding cars, or even 2 larger
wedding cars.

--
parawolf

Old April 5th 07, 03:32 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

On 2007-04-04, Donga (aka Bruce)
On Apr 5, 12:06 am, cfsmtb cfsmtb.2oi...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Think we saw Leytons (Hewitt) H2 on Bridge Road last year, but couldn't
get a nice pic framed up in time before the beastie roared off. He
probably deserved a flipping of the bird too.

Was I right or wrong in giving the same signal to the lady rider of a
motor scooter yesterday? I was riding the other way on the Green
Bridge (cycles only) and she was coming the other way.

It was probably Lotte. Did she have a shottie hanging out of her
storage compartment?

--
TimC
"I won! I won! I don't have to go to school anymore."
Old April 5th 07, 05:21 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Duracell Bunny[_17_]

Donga Wrote:

Was I right or wrong in giving the same signal to the lady rider of a
motor scooter yesterday? I was riding the other way on the Green
Bridge (cycles only) and she was coming the other way.

Donga

Well, you're still breathing, so it wasn't Lotte

So that makes you right

--
Duracell Bunny

Old April 5th 07, 06:24 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

On Apr 5, 12:32 pm, TimC -
astro.swin.edu.au wrote:

Was I right or wrong in giving the same signal to the lady rider of a
motor scooter yesterday? I was riding the other way on the Green
Bridge (cycles only) and she was coming the other way.

It was probably Lotte. Did she have a shottie hanging out of her
storage compartment?

One problem with you theory - Lotte's not a dumb beatch.

Donga

Old April 5th 07, 06:47 AM posted to aus.bicycle
LotteBum[_38_]

parawolf Wrote:
Cheaper than renting 3 'traditional' wedding cars, or even 2 larger
wedding cars.

But you'll look like a w@nker....

Fsck I'm never getting married. Ugh!

--
LotteBum

Old April 5th 07, 06:50 AM posted to aus.bicycle
LotteBum[_39_]

Donga Wrote:
One problem with you theory - Lotte's not a dumb beatch.

Really? Then why does Paulie tell me I am all the time?

No, I'm not that dumb. Paulie once considered crossing the Green
Bridge on the (MY) scooter when he was going to play tennis with
Monsterman. But he was warned about the consequences I would inflict
upon him. Needless to say, I'm confident he didn't.

--
LotteBum

Old April 6th 07, 12:51 AM posted to aus.bicycle
parawolf[_18_]

LotteBum Wrote:
But you'll look like a w@nker....

Fsck I'm never getting married. Ugh!

*shrugs* care. I've got the biggest party of my life planned, followed
quickly by the biggest holiday of my life. Really don't care what a few
people think for a few hours.

--
parawolf

Help Needed Tosspot UK 13 August 3rd 05 06:56 PM
Help Needed Adrian Marketplace 2 October 7th 04 03:01 AM
26" uni needed. jawnz Unicycling 2 September 5th 04 04:36 AM
Needed Richard Thompson Marketplace 2 April 5th 04 07:40 PM
Help needed van Rossum UK 2 August 11th 03 05:34 PM