FS: FSA 53 TT Chainring & R105 Brakes

Old February 10th 06, 03:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default FS: FSA 53 TT Chainring & R105 Brakes

Have a brand new in box FSA TT 53 black aero chainring. $60

Also takeoff black R105 Brakeset $ 55

Barb

Old February 11th 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

i'd take the chainring for $40 shipped if you're not able to sell at
asking price, just let me know! thanks much

Old May 31st 11, 08:51 PM
Leoner Leoner is offline
Junior Member

If the FSA ring is still available, I would like to purchase it.
Please contact me.

Thanks in advance.