Ping: JD

Old June 15th 04, 05:08 PM
SuperClydesdale

Default Ping: JD

JD

Are you going to be around the week of July5th? I am going to be on the
Front Range that week but can zip across the state if you are up for ride
somewhere, prferably SS. Understand that Fruita will probably be deathly
hot, maybe we can go up high somewhere? Although, I have a flatlander's set
of lungs......

Please advise. I'll pack the beer.

SuperClydesdale

Old June 16th 04, 10:52 AM
JD

"SuperClydesdale" wrote in message ...
JD

Are you going to be around the week of July5th? I am going to be on the
Front Range that week but can zip across the state if you are up for ride
somewhere, prferably SS. Understand that Fruita will probably be deathly
hot, maybe we can go up high somewhere? Although, I have a flatlander's set
of lungs......

Please advise. I'll pack the beer.

SuperClydesdale

What days? I have to work the 5th, but not all week.

JD
Old June 16th 04, 03:07 PM
SuperClydesdale

JD

I'll adapt to your schedule. I am free (pending GF's approval) all week; it
IS vacation after all.

Mark

om...

Old June 16th 04, 07:02 PM
JD

"SuperClydesdale" wrote in message ...
JD

I'll adapt to your schedule. I am free (pending GF's approval) all week; it
IS vacation after all.

Mark

No need to drive acros the state, maybe we could meet in Summit County
later in the week. Does your email address in the header here work?
I have an idea for a great SS ride that Seb and I did last Fall.

JD
Old June 16th 04, 10:02 PM
SuperClydesdale

JD

Summit County is an excellent idea. In fact, I was thinking of spending a
couple of nights at Keystone during that week. GF can find lots of fun
stuff to do during the day while we ride.

Maybe I can drag some Front Ranger's along with me; Litchenware, Eirc The
Red, et al.

Yep, email address in header works fine. I guess we can go off-list with
this thread.

Mark

m...

Old June 18th 04, 07:34 PM
James Messick

Boy, that is really some ****ing amazing concept!

Ping Carla A-G Loomer Mountain Biking 2 April 9th 04 03:31 PM
PING: Single speed die-hards Small Black Dog Mountain Biking 21 March 7th 04 03:00 AM
Ping SORNI Penny S Mountain Biking 1 December 10th 03 08:38 PM
Ping: Carla A-G SuperClydesdale Mountain Biking 14 December 4th 03 05:04 PM
Ping JD Marty Mountain Biking 2 November 27th 03 08:55 PM