FS: 53 CM Rivendell Atlantis $1700

Old February 7th 05, 07:08 PM
Tim

Default FS: 53 CM Rivendell Atlantis $1700

53 cm Atlantis for sale
$1700 OBO
3 years old in pristine condition
Ritchey Logic triple crank
Dura Ace Front Derailleur
Early XTR Rear Derailleur
Paul's Neo Retro Cantilevers
Honjo Hammered Aluminum Fenders
Nitto Technomic Deluxe Stem
Nitto Dream Handlebars
Suntour Power Ratchet Shifters
Deore XT (7spd) Hubs
Sun CR-18 Rims
Panracer Pasela Tires
Nitto Seatpost
Brooks B-17 Special Saddle
Silca Chrome Pump
This is a beautiful bike that I just don't ride much anymore. It's a
great touring/Commuting bike. I have pictures if you are interested.
Thanks, Tim