2007 KHU Factory Team

Old February 6th 07, 01:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
danger_uni

Default 2007 KHU Factory Team

Hey All,

Just wanted to announce the 2007 lineup for the KH Factory Team.
Members a

Ryan Atkins (Canada)
Kevin McMullin (Canada)
Shaun Johanneson (USA)
David Weichenberger (Austria)
Céline Novik (France)
Cecelia Ocana (France)
Amanda Gallacher (UK)

It's really cool to see the team get bigger and I'm particularly happy
to balance the team out between guys and girls.

Also, David Hobbs is joining the KH Ambassador team, which was formed
to sponsor top athletes outside the unicycling community. David is a
member of the U.S. National Telemark Ski Team, and he already does
quite a bit of muni riding.

Rider bios will be up soon at krisholm.com.

Kris Holm

--
danger_uni
danger_uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/21

Old February 6th 07, 01:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skianduniaddict

man i wish i was in on that uni girls vid it looks like most of them got
sponsered

--
skianduniaddict

unifreak7 wrote:
IT makes me mad how skianduniaddict is so much better than me at
street.
-Shaun JOhanneson

unifreak7 wrote:
skianduniaddict kicks my ass at street
-Shaun JOhanneson

skianduniaddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11868

Old February 6th 07, 01:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

Good job to the people who got sponsored! Didn't see some of those
coming though. Great to see some girls on there too. Also nice to see
some European riders being sponsored. Only one missing from that list
is Zack Baldwin

--
maximus unius

Borgshulze wrote:

That's not a stick, that's your brain matter.

dudewithasock wrote:

I'm sorry, but that's really one of the worst comebacks I've ever seen.
And I hang out with my friends.

maximus unius's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13699

Old February 6th 07, 01:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

maximus unius wrote:
Only one missing from that list is Zack Baldwin

Usually when you quit, you stop getting free stuff.

--
Borgschulze

http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/
Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501

Old February 6th 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Nice, that is really cool. Congrats to all of them.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com

Cody keeps messing with my sig line...
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old February 6th 07, 02:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordythegon

way sweet. glad to see u expanding the team. congrats to everyone on
the team.

--
gordythegon

but you can do anything.....you can make fire with two isicles in
alaska-jonny peacock

http://compulsioncycles.com/jon/main.php check it out
gordythegon's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10642

Old February 6th 07, 02:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
guster

Congrats to all...and a big thank you to Kris for building up the team
and building up the sport. It's all just gaining more and more
momentum...it's a great time to be a unicyclist!

--
guster

It like at the circus when you get lost in the crowd, you're happy but
nervous...definite sign that you lost it.
guster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13831

Old February 6th 07, 02:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Zach hasnt quit. He is back riding, but because of a recent job
accident, he is injured and cant ride for a few weeks.

But he is back riding.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/) New Uni =
Blue Sex!

Old February 6th 07, 02:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Blegas78

Jerrick wrote:
Zach hasnt quit. He is back riding, but because of a recent job
accident, he is injured and cant ride for a few weeks.

But he is back riding.

Thank you Jerrick, I was just about to say this.

--
Blegas78

Nothing is better than than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is
better than nothing, therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal
happiness.

"Rock Out Loud Yo!" -kid from Paper Bag Over the Head advertisement
Blegas78's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5293