Not seen this one mentioned here yet!

Old July 14th 06, 01:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Paul Boyd

Default Not seen this one mentioned here yet!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/5179058.stm

No comment!

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/
Old July 14th 06, 01:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Bennett

Paul Boyd wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/5179058.stm

No comment!

The words 'not, got, a, leg, to, stand, on' and 'he, has, not' spring to
mind.

Old July 14th 06, 01:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Raven

Simon Bennett wrote on 14/07/2006 13:19 +0100:
Paul Boyd wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/5179058.stm

No comment!

The words 'not, got, a, leg, to, stand, on' and 'he, has, not' spring to
mind.

My thoughts too. Stop whingeing and pay up.

--
Tony

- Leonardo da Vinci
Old July 14th 06, 01:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
elyob

"Simon Bennett" wrote in message
Paul Boyd wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/5179058.stm

No comment!

The words 'not, got, a, leg, to, stand, on' and 'he, has, not' spring to
mind.

"He has not not" .. is this a double negative?

Old July 14th 06, 01:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Paul Boyd

Tony Raven said the following on 14/07/2006 13:28:

My thoughts too. Stop whingeing and pay up.

I thought I'd refrain from comment initially, but that's what I thought.
I don't remember seeing anywhere in the HC that red lights don't apply
during certain hours.

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/
Old July 14th 06, 01:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
wafflycat

"Paul Boyd" wrote in message
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/5179058.stm

No comment!

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/

He's a twit. He should quit whinging & cough up. He sounds just like a
motorist whinging about being caught by a speed camera ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Old July 14th 06, 01:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Clinch

wafflycat wrote:

He's a twit. He should quit whinging & cough up. He sounds just like a
motorist whinging about being caught by a speed camera ;-)

About the size of it. As for the nonse about people getting discouraged
from cycling, I'd have thought if anything about this did that it would
be getting associated with characters like that...

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK
Old July 14th 06, 02:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Bennett

elyob wrote:

"He has not not" .. is this a double negative?

Pendant.

Old July 14th 06, 03:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Not Responding

wafflycat wrote:
"Paul Boyd" wrote in message
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/5179058.stm

No comment!

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/

He's a twit. He should quit whinging & cough up. He sounds just like a
motorist whinging about being caught by a speed camera ;-)

But maybe he's a safe and experienced cyclist who feels he shouldn't be
distracted from the road by having to keep his eyes glued to street
furniture.

Old July 14th 06, 03:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Clinch

Not Responding wrote:
wafflycat wrote:

He's a twit. He should quit whinging & cough up. He sounds just like a
motorist whinging about being caught by a speed camera ;-)

But maybe he's a safe and experienced cyclist who feels he shouldn't be
distracted from the road by having to keep his eyes glued to street
furniture.

Or /maybe/ he's a twit...

Pete.