US Doomed

Old November 27th 13, 03:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
(PeteCresswell)

Default US Doomed

Per Carol Kinsey Goman:
Actually not.

Actually it does.

If somebody is going to argue this point, they need to cite rather than
simply assert.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Argument_by_assertion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_by_assertion
http://www.conservapedia.com/Logical...f_by_assertion
--
Pete Cresswell
Old November 27th 13, 08:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

On 11/27/2013 7:50 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Carol Kinsey Goman:
Actually not.

Actually it does.

If somebody is going to argue this point, they need to cite rather than
simply assert.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Argument_by_assertion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_by_assertion
http://www.conservapedia.com/Logical...f_by_assertion

Geez Pete, do you have to reply to these trolls? Most of us have
kill-filed these morons and we only see these threads when normal people
do follow-ups (I guess I'm now guilty of it too!).
Old November 27th 13, 11:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
(PeteCresswell)

Per sms:
Geez Pete, do you have to reply to these trolls? Most of us have
kill-filed these morons and we only see these threads when normal people
do follow-ups (I guess I'm now guilty of it too!).

I did not know.

My bad...
--
Pete Cresswell

Oh no - we are doomed Simon Mason UK 0 December 28th 11 04:50 PM
Fatties doomed Susan Walker Racing 27 July 16th 09 01:14 AM
Doomed web sites Stephen Clark UK 2 January 13th 07 10:21 AM
Doomed ! Sandy Racing 12 July 6th 06 05:55 PM
Low VO2 Max: Am I doomed? BianchiDude Techniques 8 September 26th 03 10:00 PM