ping Peter Cole

Old March 6th 08, 10:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Greg Evans

Default ping Peter Cole

I tried emailing you privately, but now I'll take it to the list.

I just wanted to know if it would be OK with you if I reprinted
your account of Sheldon's memorial service on my blog. At the
risk of seeming like I'm just spamming my blog here's the URL
http://www.gsevans.com/blog/
so you can check it out first.

Thanks,
Greg Evans

Matthew Cole cfsmtb[_302_] Australia 0 July 6th 07 02:46 AM
I like Cole Sport, Park City Raptor Mountain Biking 1 August 14th 06 08:17 PM
**Ping Shaun Johanneson Ping* Macht Nada Video? trials_uni Unicycling 16 May 10th 06 02:02 PM
Ping: Peter Fox sam UK 0 July 14th 05 07:24 AM
Shimagnolo 8 to 10-speed conversion (Ping Peter) Phil, Squid-in-Training Techniques 5 June 1st 05 01:38 PM