Surprise: North Korea is part of the Kyoto Protocol!

Old April 29th 10, 05:50 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-Shit

Default Surprise: North Korea is part of the Kyoto Protocol!

On Apr 29, 4:44 pm, Hachiroku wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 08:46:37 -0700, TibetanMonkey,

the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-**** wrote:
On Apr 28, 7:11 pm, Larry wrote:
"TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-****"
wrote in news:a9970617-4a28-4045-99df-
:

If you believe science to be accurate about the past, you should
expect science to be accurate about the future. Only an obtuse mind
(such as a Christian mind) can doubt that.

Climate change, formerly called Anthropogenic Global Warming, until the
skeptics pointed out there hasn't been any global warming since 1997, has
about as much to do with SCIENCE as Creationism.

--
Creationism is to science what storks are to obstetrics.

Larry

When the overwhelming majority of scientists believe is real, and
mostly the ignorants deny it... in itself that tells me something. WE
KNOW THERE'S A PROBLEM, BUT IT'S UNCERTAIN HOW BAD IT IS.

But we have some doubts about the severity of the problem, ISN'T IT
WISE TO PLAY IT SAFE?

Sure.

But prior geologic history shows us the Earth heats up to just about this
level before there is a drastic cool off, and it occurs every 150,000
years. Golly, guess where we are right now?!??

The IPCC posted this evidence on their web site, and then removed it 2-3
days later. Gee, I wonder why?

BTW, if geologic history holds true, this is not just a "glacial period"
coming up, it is a full-blown Ice Age. Up to 70% of the Earth covered in
glaciers. THere isn't enough oil in the ground to heat the Earth if this
happens.

Play it safe, Hichikuru, just play it safe. We are too many monkeys
overcrowding this tiny planet, and then the SUVs came to add the
dinosaurs to the problem.

Tell me why we are in the cage intimidated to go out on a bicycle and
enjoy the sun and the moon.

Old April 30th 10, 02:32 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living

On Apr 29, 3:01 pm, Larry wrote:
"TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-****"
wrote in news:8a6cc55c-a9c4-442f-9746-
:

Airplanes only account for 3% of pollution according to my sources.
SUVs though have become a common household, so they become a bigger
problem than airplanes....

Ah, but they are the ones closest to the ionosphere destroying it, a much
more important thing to worry over then stupid CO2 emissions.

--

So tell me, Larry, you are an atheist that denies science. Funny thing
that is.

I hope you don't. But can we do about airplanes? Maybe shipping from
China is even worse, don't you think?

I can't cross the Pacific in my canoe, but I can use my bicycle
nearby.