Wish me luck - RTL Qualifying Ride

Old September 9th 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
semach.the.monkey

Default Wish me luck - RTL Qualifying Ride

onelesscar wrote:
Good luck!! How far/how much climbing?

Each day -should -be a fraction under 100km (But I -know -I'm going to
take a wrong turn here or there). I don't know about the climb, but
I'm expecting a pretty much flat ride (although there are come canal
locks on one part), but I'm going more for the distance than the
elevation side of things.

STM

--
semach.the.monkey
http://www.usenet.com

Lobster Qualifying Rides genbirch Unicycling 6 November 12th 07 03:50 AM
Wish me luck :) jg Mountain Biking 6 April 20th 05 11:06 AM
wish me luck ... audrey UK 26 July 10th 04 10:26 AM
A bit of luck Eatmorepies UK 5 January 9th 04 01:26 PM
what luck jagur Unicycling 3 November 5th 03 02:45 AM