Buy Apple Iphone 3GS 32GB & Blackberry 9630 TOUR Smartphone

Old September 29th 09, 10:56 AM
orderonlineZ orderonlineZ is offline
Junior Member

Post Buy Apple Iphone 3GS 32GB & Blackberry 9630 TOUR Smartphone

Apple Iphone 3GS 32GB 300usd
Apple Iphone 3G 16GB 250usd

HTC Hero Android G2 A6262 White Smartphone Unlocked
HTC TOUCH PRO 2
HTC TOUCH DIAMOND 2
T-Mobile myTouch 3G Smartphone Black
Apple Iphone 3GS 32GB
Apple Iphone 3G 16GB
Sony Ericsson Aino Luminous White Unlocked
Samsung Omnia PRO B7610 Smartphone Black Unlocked
Samsung I8000 Omnia II Black Unlocked
Nokia E72 Topaz Brown Unlocked
Nokia N97 32GB MINI Unlocked
Nokia N900 Unlocked
Blackberry 9630 TOUR Smartphone
Blackberry Onyx 9020 Smartphone Black
Blackberry Storm 2 9550 Smartphone Unlocked
Blackberry Curve 8520 Gemini Smartphone
Blackberry Bold 9000 200usd
Blackberry Storm 9500
Blackberry Javelin 8900
Blackberry Curve

Email Contact Direct: shiletelecom AT gmail com

WARRANTY

We give 1 year warranty for every product sold out to our costumers, our products are company class 1 tested and approved by Global standard organization of wireless industries.

We sincerely Hope you would enjoy shopping with us and look forward to more orders from you.

yahoo Chat & contact Email. shiletelecom

Sales Management..

Last edited by orderonlineZ : September 29th 09 at 10:58 AM.