Ed Dolan & Melanie

Old March 17th 11, 11:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default the holy spirit

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
On Mar 17, 10:05 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

On Mar 17, 8:24 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

I have no idea who or what Adorno is. What I do know is that you are a
jackass and have no more musical taste than same.
Much as I hate to agree with Andres Muro, you, Eddie Dolan, really are
an ass, and you bray like an ass, when you're proud of not knowing who
Adorno is.

**** this g.d. Adorno and **** you too, you g.d. Dutch Afrikaner moron!

Necrophilia now, Eddie? Theodor Adorno died in 1969.

You were the one who brought up his name. If you want us to know about him,
then provide what you want us to know - you g.d. asshole! I would never
bother look up any reference (link) of yours, so give it complete.

Unsigned out of contempt for an inadequate American education

We on these newsgroups already know about you thanks to Tom Sherman and
Wikipedia.

Yes, that's what I mean about an inadequate education: people with so

little brains or discrimination that they believe Wikipedia out-
writes! Thanks for giggle, Eddie.

It is enough that someone went to the bother of writing about you in
Wikipedia and you did not have the brains to see that it was deleted. Get
off your dumb ass why don't you?

American education is the pits, but I am self-educated. Too bad no one can
say the same for you!

Ah. That accounts for the characteristic lumpiness so often found in

amateur pottery from inferior clay. Whether you should brag about it
is another matter.

I have a formal education that far surpasses yours, but what does that
matter when ALL education is the pits. It is what you do on your own that
counts.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old March 17th 11, 11:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default Ed Dolan & Music

"James" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

It is Google Groups that is ****ed up. My Windows Mail is perfect, just
like all Microsoft products. Note how I did not have to do anything to
your post. That is because you are not posting from Google Groups.

Bull****. Nothing Microsoft is perfect.

Maybe not perfect, but better than anything else out there. It is why all
the world is on Windows. I hear that the new IE 9 is getting good reviews
too!

Old March 17th 11, 11:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Mar 17, 10:51*pm, James wrote:
Edward Dolan wrote:
It is Google Groups that is ****ed up. My Windows Mail is perfect, just like
all Microsoft products. Note how I did not have to do anything to your post.
That is because you are not posting from Google Groups.

Bull****. *Nothing Microsoft is perfect.

JS.

Sometimes I'm convinced this Edward Dolan is nearly as idiotic as
Liddell Tommi, but then he comes out with a superbly comedic
statement: "Windows Mail is perfect, just like all Microsoft
products." That's worthy of Dante!

Andre Jute
"That's not a bug. It is an undocumented feature." -- Bill Gates
Old March 17th 11, 11:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
On Mar 17, 10:19 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message
On Mar 17, 8:37 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

You are not any kind of artist either,

Is that right, Eddie? Yeah, you're probably right, E&OE as I really
can't be bothered to remember all the stuff I've done.

Anyone who admires meandering guitar music is some kind of moron.

First you should prove that I ever said I admire "meandering guitar
music" -- I am on record, repeatedly, in about 110 newspapers, as
saying exactly the opposite. You owe me an apology but, as you doubt
lack the grace to atone for your lies, I'm not holding my breath.

You posted a video from YouTube that was precisely that!

I'm afraid you're mistaken once again, dear Eddie. I'm Andre Jute.

That video you refer to was post by Andres Muro. He's a different
person altogether, and it is invidious to blame me for his crimes, of
cycling, of politics, or of taste.

It appears I have made a dreadful mistake. All I saw was the "Andre" and
assumed it was from Ireland, which immediately got my dander up. We Irish
are all fighting Irish as is well known.

Let's blame it all on too much Rhine Wine! How else do we oldsters get any
pleasure these days when Obama and the liberal Dems are bankrupting the
country?
[...]

Old March 17th 11, 11:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
On Mar 17, 10:51 pm, James wrote:
Edward Dolan wrote:
It is Google Groups that is ****ed up. My Windows Mail is perfect, just
like
all Microsoft products. Note how I did not have to do anything to your
post.
That is because you are not posting from Google Groups.

Bull****. Nothing Microsoft is perfect.

Sometimes I'm convinced this Edward Dolan is nearly as idiotic as

Liddell Tommi, but then he comes out with a superbly comedic
statement: "Windows Mail is perfect, just like all Microsoft
products." That's worthy of Dante!

It is fun playing the fool on Usenet, but I know that you know that too! The
trick is to play a halfway intelligent fool. Otherwise it doesn't work.

Old March 17th 11, 11:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

"Andre Jute" wrote in message

On Mar 17, 8:24 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

I have no idea who or what Adorno is. What I do know is that you are a
jackass and have no more musical taste than same.
Much as I hate to agree with Andres Muro, you, Eddie Dolan, really are
an ass, and you bray like an ass, when you're proud of not knowing who
Adorno is.

**** this g.d. Adorno and **** you too, you g.d. Dutch Afrikaner moron!
Necrophilia now, Eddie? Theodor Adorno died in 1969.

You were the one who brought up his name. If you want us to know about him,
then provide what you want us to know - you g.d. asshole! I would never
bother look up any reference (link) of yours, so give it complete.

No, I didn't bring up Adorno's name, dear Eddie. You're confused
again. Andres Muro brought up Adorno, alluding to his most famous
statement, which all educated people know.

Nor did I offer you a link. If your education and your society failed
you, it isn't my business to correct the resulting lacunae in your
education. Especially, I might add, since you're an ingrate who bites
the hand which educates him.

We on these newsgroups already know about you thanks to Tom Sherman and
Wikipedia.

Yes, that's what I mean about an inadequate education: people with so
little brains or discrimination that they believe Wikipedia out-
writes! Thanks for giggle, Eddie.

It is enough that someone went to the bother of writing about you in
Wikipedia and you did not have the brains to see that it was deleted. Get
off your dumb ass why don't you?

You have this arse about end, as is your wont, Eddie. If the
egregiously ill-informed Wikipedia writes something about me, it isn't
my responsibility to see to its accuracy. It is theirs. And if they
themselves see that their entry is wretchedly malicious and remove it
to the trash, it isn't my responsibility when scum like you and
Sherman, digging for malice like you dig for snot in your nose, pull
that string of phlegm out of the Wikipedia trash. I'm laughing too
hard to do anything. Anyway, I believe in freedom of speech, even for
incompetent scum like Wikepedia, you and Liddell Tommi. Besides, it is
funny when little people take on so about something I say off the
cuff.

Andre Jute
Visit Andre's recipes:
http://www.audio-talk.co.uk/fiultra/FOOD.html

Old March 18th 11, 12:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 3/17/2011 6:05 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in
message ...
On 3/16/2011 10:05 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
No one has the patience for this kind of music [Bach] anymore. It belongs
in a
museum.

Yes, many have feeble and disordered minds. To those with more mental
capacity, Bach is revelatory.

One can listen to a composition by Bach hundreds of times, and learn
something new each time.

As Dimitri Shostakovitch said, "Not all composers believe in God, but all
believe in Bach".

Here is Mr. Sherman attempting to take the high road, but it is nothing but
political correctness run amuck.

I was not aware that accusing most of the world's population of having
feeble or disordered minds was politically correct.

Besides, I have it on the good authority of Jym Dyer that I am
politically incorrect.

Let's spend a few moments discussing baroque music. Is it any more relevant
than Renaissance music? I think not. It has become antique music to our
ears. I once rather liked Bach in my youth, but by now it has become
tiresome to say the least.

There is great music from the Renaissance also.

Baroque music was never popular with the public. It was always music of
musicians and scholars. It truly does belong in museums just like
Renaissance music. I remember an old RCA 78 RPM catalog that I had from the
1940's. There was very little baroque music in it. It was only with the
advent of the LP recording that baroque music began to come into its own.
But that that was because musicians liked it. After all, it was easy to play
and new music to most of the world. But you cannot resurrect that which has
died. Even Bach was outmoded and considered old fashioned before he died
himself. The public has never liked baroque music since at least the time of
Bach.

The public has always preferred schlock. As John Charles Walsham Reith,
1st Baron Reith, said, "It is occasionally indicated to us that we are
apparently setting out to give the public what we think they need- and
not what they want - but few know what they want and very few what they
need. In any case it is better to overestimate the mentality of the
public than to underestimate it. He who prides himself on giving what he
thinks the public wants is often creating a fictitious demand for lower
standards which he himself will then satisfy."

Mr. Sherman is as always out of the mainstream. That is too bad for him,

Indeed.

just as it is for another asshole by the name of Andr� Jute. However I fear
even mainstream classical music is becoming alien to our hears. The young no
longer have brains wired to receive it. The truth is that music is not a
universal language anymore than any spoken language is. Even my beloved
Beethoven will shortly no longer be listened to by anyone.

Everything changes (except base human nature of course) and culture is
forever moving on. Even so the 19th century saw the glory of Western fine
art music. We will never see its like again.

Human nature is indeed often base.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old March 18th 11, 12:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default OT - Yakhont and Moskit

On 3/17/2011 3:25 PM, Michael Press wrote:
In ,
Tºm Shermªn™ " wrote:

On 3/16/2011 10:08 PM, Michael Press wrote:

Nothing wrong with pipe bands---but I am a big fan
of military ordinance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY6nm-6eCzM

But can it react fast enough to target the Yakhont and Moskit? Bomb
Iran and find out.

There is a counter-measure for each measure.
How much bombing do you think I should do, and
what do you have against Iran?

Mr. Press deliberately misses the point by being pedantic.

Old March 18th 11, 12:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 3/17/2011 6:05 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Let's spend a few moments discussing baroque music. Is it any more
relevant
than Renaissance music? I think not. It has become antique music to our
ears. I once rather liked Bach in my youth, but by now it has become
tiresome to say the least.

There is great music from the Renaissance also.

Probably before that too, but who cares about it except scholars.

[...]

I was only referencing an elite educated sophisticated public, that which
normally exists for classical music, not the general public which has no
interest in music at all except for, like you said, schlock.

Old March 18th 11, 01:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
On Mar 17, 11:27 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

[...]
Necrophilia now, Eddie? Theodor Adorno died in 1969.

You were the one who brought up his name. If you want us to know about
him,
then provide what you want us to know - you g.d. asshole! I would never
bother look up any reference (link) of yours, so give it complete.

No, I didn't bring up Adorno's name, dear Eddie. You're confused

again. Andres Muro brought up Adorno, alluding to his most famous
statement, which all educated people know.

You just brought up his name in this post that I am presently responding
to - you dumb asshole!

Nor did I offer you a link. If your education and your society failed

you, it isn't my business to correct the resulting lacunae in your
education. Especially, I might add, since you're an ingrate who bites
the hand which educates him.

If you want me to know anything about this Adorno, then forget about links
and provided complete information. God, just how stupid can you get!

[...]

What is arse? You mean ass?

Hells Bells, if you do not care about your reputation, why should anyone
else? Stew in your own **** for all I care. Most of Wikipedia is damn good
enough for all of us who do not have their heads up their asses.

Tom Sherman, an arch enemy of mine, is at least honorable which is more than
I can say for you.