Your worst upgrade?

Old April 23rd 04, 06:44 PM
Sofa

Default Your worst upgrade?

A recent thread talking about 'the worst upgrade ever' got me thinking
about mine...

What's the worst thing that you bought...thinking it would be
awesome..and it turns out that really sucked?

Monty Cranks $125 cdn

--
Sofa - you - pee - dee

'Mommy!!! He's on a..........thing!!!!!........Wheel!!!!!!!!!!'
- Some kid

'Unicycle Product Reviews' (http://tinyurl.com/368h6) *107* reviews on
*72* products

'London Unicycling Club Website ' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/LUC/)
version 3.02

Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

Old April 23rd 04, 07:56 PM
Mojoe

My worst upgrade was the airseat I bought for my muni. I love them for
Cokering, but hated it for muni. Long live the "Viscount Ass Hatchet"

Mojoe

--
Mojoe - DILLIGAF

Nothing to see here... move along.
Mojoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/533

Old April 23rd 04, 08:10 PM
eenwieler

i was jumping of ping pong tables and my pedals where always bend. So i
dicided to buy stronger pedals.

Now me pedals aren't bend, but my axe has been bend

Now i have buy a stronger KH trials and the crank is already bend.

Ferko

--
eenwieler - One wheel is everything I need.

Eenwieler, Einrad, Unicycle, Monocycle. It is just the same!
eenwieler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3829

Old April 23rd 04, 08:16 PM
Huthwaite

Worst upgrade?

Has got to have been the girlfriend to Wife upgrade. Now corrected
thankfully, although at huge expense. grins

JJ

Huthwaite - bahhh
Huthwaite's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5561

Old April 23rd 04, 08:31 PM
ChangingLINKS.com

Huthwaite wrote:
[b]Worst upgrade?

Has got to have been the girlfriend to Wife upgrade. Now corrected
thankfully, although at huge expense. grins

JJ

LOL

--
ChangingLINKS.com - member