If that's what they did to kittens...

Old May 11th 04, 02:57 PM
DRS

Default If that's what they did to kittens...

"Friedrich Niemann" wrote in message

[...]

Your comments?

Please do not feed the troll.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old May 12th 04, 12:01 AM
flyingdutch

probably the only form of 'enemy' the Oz army could overpowe

Our tax dollars at work

-

Old May 12th 04, 02:13 AM
Terry Collins

flyingdutch wrote:

probably the only form of 'enemy' the Oz army could overpower

Sigh. It is worrying.
I've met a trickle of would-be soliders over the decades. Similar
outlook and intelligence to the townsville ones.

Although it doesn't seem much better higher up.
Why are they not considering bringing back the bicycle platoon?
Light wieght, mobile, able to cross all sorts of terrain and carry a
multitude of weapons on their bicycles of trailer.

We could cut defence spending and solve unemployment overnight {:-).
Old May 12th 04, 02:32 AM
flyingdutch

cfsmtb wrote:
Dr Hugh Wirth

He is my local Vet. Scary fellow

always go in there cap-in-hand as he 'boooms' at you or give you sermon-from-the
mount type lecture on why your moggy is so fat! (hey, my cat's addicte
to Kangaroo meat!

-

Old May 12th 04, 02:32 AM
cfsmtb

Freds no troll, just another angry member of the public totally sha
with the behaviour of a couple of goons up north. Probably inappropriat
to post this to CF/aus.bicycle but....

Lucky these blokes don't live in Vic, if they did, it would be a no
holds race between Dr Hugh Wirth and yours truly who who get the
first. :mad

-

Old May 12th 04, 08:52 AM
Friedrich Niemann

DRS wrote:

Please do not feed the troll.

Meow.

And please feel free to run the troll over with a 4wd, and pour kerosene
over any survivors and set them alight.

xxx
Old May 12th 04, 12:50 PM
NickZX6R

flyingdutch wrote:
cfsmtb wrote:
Dr Hugh Wirth

He is my local Vet. Scary fellow.

always go in there cap-in-hand as he 'boooms' at you or give you sermon-from-the-
mount type lecture on why your moggy is so fat! (hey, my cat's addicted
to Kangaroo meat!)

--

He was our vet at one point years ago, when I was a kid.

We (I) decided we would adopt a stray cat that ventured into our garden.
Hugh Wirth gave my Dad a real serve about the bad condition the cat was
in, until my Dad explained that her bad condition was the reason we
rescued her and brought her to him.

I agree with his ideals, but I think he could do with some personal
skills

--
Nick

Old May 12th 04, 01:24 PM
DRS

"cfsmtb" wrote in message

Freds no troll, just another angry member of the public totally shat
with the behaviour of a couple of goons up north. Probably
inappropriate to post this to CF/aus.bicycle but.....

Yes, it is. There are over 40,000 news groups. Posting that sort of thing
in this one is trolling, pure and simple.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old May 12th 04, 02:32 PM
cfsmtb

Hmm, short memory, http://tinyurl.com/2uwev
http://www.cyclingforums.com/t100763.html

-

Old May 12th 04, 02:48 PM
DRS

"cfsmtb" wrote in message

Drs wrote:
Yes, it is. There are over 40,000 news groups. Posting that sort

of thing in this one is trolling, pure and simple.

Hmm, short memory, http://tinyurl.com/2uwev
http://www.cyclingforums.com/t100763.html

Your point, caller?

--