Fignon Passes

Old August 31st 10, 05:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Magilla Gorilla[_2_]

Default Fignon Passes

BLafferty wrote:

RIP.

This just goes to show that fitness has little to do with health.

I always liked Fignon. But he evidently didn't have the "will" to beat
cancer like Lance. That's what makes Lance such a great champion - he
beat cancer and other people can't do that because they're not the great
champion he is.

Thanks,

Magilla

Old August 31st 10, 07:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William R. Mattil

On 8/31/2010 11:08 AM, Magilla Gorilla wrote:

I always liked Fignon. But he evidently didn't have the "will" to beat
cancer like Lance.

Please go **** yourself.

Thanks

Bill

--

William R. Mattil

http://www.celestial-images.com
Old September 1st 10, 03:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Magilla Gorilla[_2_]

"William R. Mattil" wrote:

On 8/31/2010 11:08 AM, Magilla Gorilla wrote:

I always liked Fignon. But he evidently didn't have the "will" to beat
cancer like Lance.

Please go **** yourself.

Thanks

Bill

--

William R. Mattil

http://www.celestial-images.com

You shut the **** up, William Tell. Don't get all righteous with me just
because some poneytail Frenchman doper kicks the bucket.

If you were a real man you'd use those little telescopes of yours to look
into the teenager's window across the street when she comes out of the
shower instead of looking into the sky like some kind of Star Trek faggot.

In case you haven't heard, we already have the Hubble telescope that we paid
billions for. I partly own that ****ing thing. What's the point of looking
at the sky with your KayBee Toy & Hobby gadget?

Bitch.

Magilla

Old September 1st 10, 08:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Beloved Fred No. 1

Magilla Gorilla wrote:
I always liked Fignon. But he evidently didn't have the "will" to beat
cancer like Lance. That's what makes Lance such a great champion - he
beat cancer and other people can't do that because they're not the great
champion he is.

Your chances of beating cancer are probably somewhat better in your
twenties than when you're 50.
Old September 1st 10, 09:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Uncle Dave

On Sep 1, 3:04*am, Magilla Gorilla wrote:
"William R. Mattil" wrote:
On 8/31/2010 11:08 AM, Magilla Gorilla wrote:

I always liked Fignon. *But he evidently didn't have the "will" to beat
cancer like Lance.

Please go **** yourself.

Thanks

Bill

--

William R. Mattil

http://www.celestial-images.com

You shut the **** up, William Tell. *Don't get all righteous with me just
because some poneytail Frenchman doper kicks the bucket.

Everything's "drugs drugs drugs" with you isn't it? You're
obsessed. You could probably get a pill for that.

UD

Fignon Passes BLafferty Racing 19 September 1st 10 04:18 PM
Fignon Passes Fred on a stick Racing 2 September 1st 10 04:48 AM
Fignon Passes Davey Crockett[_5_] Racing 2 August 31st 10 03:01 PM
Fignon Passes BLafferty Racing 0 August 31st 10 01:32 PM
Fignon Fred on a stick Racing 0 July 3rd 10 05:42 PM