GdI, TdF, VaE VHS from OLN broadcast

Old June 16th 05, 06:43 PM
TD Giorgio

Default GdI, TdF, VaE VHS from OLN broadcast

I have recorded OLN's coverage of the GdI, TdF and VaE over the last few
years on NTSC VHS. In general, these tapes were recorded in EP mode on 6 hr
tapes (although many of the more recent years are primarily on 8 hr tapes).
The tapes are all high quality, brand names (mostly Sony). Some stages are
out of order (but the tapes are labeled, except where noted) and I skipped
the coverage on 'rest days' (most of the time). These are not
professionally produced/mastered tapes - these are new blank tapes on to
which I recorded OLN's coverage using consumer VHS equipment and a cable
video feed. Storage has been inside the paper coverslips, inside plastic
storage boxes in an air conditioned/heated closet in a spare bedroom.

I'm moving to Europe and am streamlining my possessions. I don't have fine
details on the contents (for example, 'how many hours of coverage were there
on stage 12 of the 2002 TdF?'). I'm listing below the inventory and basic
characteristics of each collection.

Price? I'm mostly trying to get these out of my hands and into the hands of
someone who might watch them. I've also swapped over to recordable DVDs
recently, so I have no real need for more tapes to record over. Postage +
$1.50 per tape and they're yours.

2001 GdI 6 tapes Sony V 5x6 hr + 1x8 hr

2001 TdF 8 tapes Sony V 7x6 hr + 1x8 hr

2001 VaE 6 tapes Maxell silver 6x6 hr
(unlabeled)

2002 GdI 6 tapes Sony premium 6x6 hr

2002 TdF 7 tapes Sony V / premium 5x6 hr + 2x8
hr

2002 VaE 6 tapes Sony V 6x6 hr (unlabeled)

2003 GdI 6 tapes Sony premium 6x6 hr

2003 TdF 5 tapes Sony premium 5x8 hr

2004 TdF 6 tapes Sony prem/Panasonic 4x8 hr + 2x6 hr

2001 TdF 1 tape Maxell Silver 1x6 hr

(this is 3x1 hr coverage broadcast by CBS)

2001 TdF 3 tapes TDK EHG 3x6 hr

(this is a review of the 2001 TdF with Lance Armstrong broadcast by OLN)

Contact me directly at

todd.d.gior_nospam_gio at netzero.net

Remove _nospam_ from address.