SPAM - FS: [Melb] Campag Centaur 700c Wheels

Old August 16th 05, 03:20 AM
NoZX6R

Default SPAM - FS: [Melb] Campag Centaur 700c Wheels

Here's some tasty spam...

I've just got some new (2nd hand) road wheels so now I've got a pair I
no longer have a use for.

2004 Campag Centaur hubs (10sp)
Mavic 32H Open Pro rims
Both built 3x with DT 14/15/14 stainless spokes
No skewers
25/12 10sp cassette

They were built in May last year and have done about 5000kms.

I really have no idea what they're worth so if anyone's interested drop
me an email and we'll take it from there ( n [at] angrydwarf.net )

Otherwise, I'll be chucking them on ebay and hoping for the best.

Cheers.
--
Nick

Old August 16th 05, 03:54 AM
flyingdutch

bugger! I'd love to have em as a training pair to save the protons bu
its headin towards GST/tax time (gulp)

will you take sex™ as payment?

sex™ is trademark of FlyingDutch Inc. and is the newest invention t
hit the streets, so ditch them pokemon kids and 'get into it'!!!!!!
(accessories are sold separetely

--
flyingdutch

Old August 17th 05, 07:28 AM
NoZX6R

flyingdutch wrote:
bugger! I'd love to have em as a training pair to save the protons but
its headin towards GST/tax time (gulp)

will you take sex™ as payment?

sex™ is trademark of FlyingDutch Inc. and is the newest invention to
hit the streets, so ditch them pokemon kids and 'get into it'!!!!!!
(accessories are sold separetely)

well...er...no thanks.

If you're interested FD, send me an email and we'll discuss alternative
currency Selling them to you would certainly be convenient.

--
Nick
Old August 17th 05, 07:44 AM
flyingdutch

NoZX6R Wrote:
flyingdutch wrote:
bugger! I'd love to have em as a training pair to save the proton

but
its headin towards GST/tax time (gulp)

will you take sex™ as payment?

sex™ is trademark of FlyingDutch Inc. and is the newest invention to
hit the streets, so ditch them pokemon kids and 'get into it'!!!!!!
(accessories are sold separetely)

well...er...no thanks.

If you're interested FD, send me an email and we'll discus
alternative
currency Selling them to you would certainly be convenient.

--
Nick

and you're email would be? mine's

--
flyingdutch

Old August 17th 05, 10:55 AM
NoZX6R

flyingdutch wrote:
NoZX6R Wrote:

flyingdutch wrote:

bugger! I'd love to have em as a training pair to save the protons

but

its headin towards GST/tax time (gulp)

will you take sex™ as payment?

sex™ is trademark of FlyingDutch Inc. and is the newest invention to
hit the streets, so ditch them pokemon kids and 'get into it'!!!!!!
(accessories are sold separetely)

well...er...no thanks.

If you're interested FD, send me an email and we'll discuss
alternative
currency Selling them to you would certainly be convenient.

--
Nick

and you're email would be? mine's

Read my post when you're not drunk

Check your mail.

--
Nick

OT - George Bush is lying to us again - bunkers were sealed Ravenwolf Racing 45 November 10th 04 02:45 AM
RBR Stats from MSFT k.j.papai Racing 5 November 3rd 04 01:47 AM
Go Mayo Go! Iban the Man , Can!! remove the polite word to reply Racing 11 July 9th 04 11:24 PM
Can you put 700c wheels on a 27" old bike ?? Joe Potter General 7 July 29th 03 12:29 PM