Helmet Nazis at It Again!

Old September 21st 06, 03:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Clinch

Default Helmet Nazis at It Again!

wrote:

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 08:13:31 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

nonsense, as usual.

wrote in message

I assure you

snip

I assure you there is no point in following up from Ed Dolan's posts.
Especially if you're going to go on about not feeding trolls...

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK
Old September 21st 06, 04:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:57:45 +0100, Peter Clinch

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 08:13:31 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

nonsense, as usual.

wrote in message

I assure you

snip

I assure you there is no point in following up from Ed Dolan's posts.
Especially if you're going to go on about not feeding trolls...

True.

Mea culpa, my only excuse it that it's so hard to tell the pro-helmet
zealots from trolls - indeed the overlap must be considerable.
Old September 21st 06, 05:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Peter Clinch" wrote in message

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 08:13:31 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

nonsense, as usual.

wrote in message

I assure you

snip

I assure you there is no point in following up from Ed Dolan's posts.
Especially if you're going to go on about not feeding trolls...

Pete.

Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK
net
http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/

Poor Peter would not know a troll if it jumped up and bit him in the ass.
But just look at his signature to get a line on this numskull. Anyone in the
universe know what a Medical Physics IT Officer is?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old September 22nd 06, 09:04 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Paul Boyd

Peter Clinch said the following on 22/09/2006 08:46:

A (considerable) bit of newsgroup snippage leaves the advice local,
where people may be less tuned in to the vagaries of Mr. Ed. IMHO
/well/ worth a place in the killfile, even for the occasional
cross-posted seepage.

I only have two people in my killfile for this group, and you brought
them both up in one post!

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/
Old September 22nd 06, 04:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Peter Clinch" wrote in message

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 08:13:31 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

nonsense, as usual.

wrote in message

I assure you

snip

I assure you there is no point in following up from Ed Dolan's posts.
Especially if you're going to go on about not feeding trolls...

Pete.

Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK
net
http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/

Poor Peter would not know a troll if it jumped up and bit him in the ass.
But just look at his signature to get a line on this numskull. Anyone in the
universe know what a Medical Physics IT Officer is?

So then, why not just bight him in the ass and then he'll know. I
guess I am just going to have to post a treatise on what a troll is so
that even you will recognize yourself for what and who you are ...
nothing personal you understand.

Are you actually admitting that you really don't know everything that
there is to know in the know universe???

Medical Physics is a branch of applied physics that uses concepts and
methods of physics to help diagnose and treat human disease and
generally concerns physics as applied to medical imaging and
radiotherapy.

An IT Officer is an officer (in whatever capacity) who is a computer
professional in an Information Technology department which uses
computer technology (hardware and software) to manage and processing
data, especially in large organizations.

Please to be able to furthe you education. See you can teach an OLD
dog new tricks.

Jim McNamara

Old September 27th 06, 03:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Peter Clinch" wrote in message

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 08:13:31 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

nonsense, as usual.

wrote in message

I assure you

snip

I assure you there is no point in following up from Ed Dolan's posts.
Especially if you're going to go on about not feeding trolls...

Pete.

Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK
net
http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/

Poor Peter would not know a troll if it jumped up and bit him in the ass.
But just look at his signature to get a line on this numskull. Anyone in
the
universe know what a Medical Physics IT Officer is?

So then, why not just bight [bite] him in the ass and then he'll know. I
guess I am just going to have to post a treatise on what a troll is so
that even you will recognize yourself for what and who you are ...
nothing personal you understand.

Are you actually admitting that you really don't know everything that
there is to know in the know [known] universe???

Medical Physics is a branch of applied physics that uses concepts and
methods of physics to help diagnose and treat human disease and
generally concerns physics as applied to medical imaging and
radiotherapy.

An IT Officer is an officer (in whatever capacity) who is a computer
professional in an Information Technology department which uses
computer technology (hardware and software) to manage and processing
data, especially in large organizations.

I needed Peter Clinch of Dundee, Scotland to tell me all that, not you.
After all, it is he who is boasting publicly of his confounded profession.
No one else does what he does on these newsgroups.

Please [Pleased] to be able to furthe [further] you [your] education. See
[,] you can teach an OLD
dog new tricks.

Old September 27th 06, 07:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

Edward Dolan wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Peter Clinch" wrote in message

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 08:13:31 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

nonsense, as usual.

wrote in message

[...]

I'll take that as a thank you since Peter didn't step forward. A
signature should not be misconstrued as boasting. His profession is
what it is ... nothing more and nothing less regardless of what kind of
spin you vainly attempt to pu on it. No one else does what Peter does
on these newsgroups??? Have you not seen Ed Dolan's signature???.

Please [Pleased] to be able to furthe [further] you [your] education. See
[,] you can teach an OLD
dog new tricks.

Thanks for correcting my typos ... Jim McNamara