Multi-Wheeled unicycles

Old May 29th 08, 10:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

Default Multi-Wheeled unicycles

Hi,
These school holidays I may go busking for 3 days and hopefully make
around $250 or 2 days and hopefully make around 170$(AUD, aus dollar).
What I want to do is buy 2 double wheeled extension kits so i can have
a 2 wheeled uni and a 3 wheeled uni. I am gonna connect them to my
standard unicycle. The thing is, I dont know if I should cos my uni is
2 years old and has constantly been bashed and stuff. Im wondering if
any of you got ideas about how to improve it. Onething is if i go ahead
with doing it, is that ill DEFINETLY upgrade the saddle to a classic
saddle. When i ride, it feels as if the right pedal is in the left
crank. vice versa. But they arnt!, often feels like this. Its just that
ive had it for 2 years so anyone got anything to say about this?

How long would it take to learn to ride a 2 wheeled unicycle?,
apporximately. I know you cant tell exactly but im lookin for some kind
of range. and once perfected the riding technique, can it be ridden as
far as you can ride a standard uni?

Can you Free-Mount (roll on mount) a 3 wheeler like a giraffe?

How tall is a 3 wheeled unicycle, 7 foot? Is it as easy to ride as a
giraffe? Because I think i mite go busking on my 3 wheeler instead of
my 5 foot giraffe.

The pictures look alrite but when i ride it, it really DUZ feel like 2
YEARs old. I'ts hard to explain, its good... but it feels bad.

saddle, what happens to cover/leather when pulled up

[image:
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f.../P1020465.jpg]

my unicycle full view

[image:
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f.../P1020460.jpg]

close up of hub cranks and pedal

[image:
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...l/closeup.jpg]

--
Unisykolist

Sticky Tape fixes EVERYTHING
Street & Trials }-360-unispin-'O,
Nimbus Trials 20" ISIS
I juggle 3 balls and do lots of tricks. I also juggle 4 for 10 secs and
learning to juggle 5!
BLUE CAP
Old May 29th 08, 10:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

2 wheelers are HARD. It is so strange to ride, because you have to pedal
backwards and lean forwards to go forwards. A 3 wheeler is just like a
giraffe, but has more wheels. If your pedals feel funny on your old
uni, you could change them for some new plastic ones.

--
1-wheeled-grape

Scott,

1-wheeled-grape wrote:
have you ever had the urge to get a triton frame, write BOB after the
"sponge" and call the star patric?

photoshopers out there
Old May 29th 08, 10:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

1-wheeled-grape wrote:
2 wheelers are HARD. It is so strange to ride, because you have to pedal
backwards and lean forwards to go forwards. A 3 wheeler is just like a
giraffe, but has more wheels. If your pedals feel funny on your old
uni, you could change them for some new plastic ones.

My Dad has some other pedals down in the shed so ill change them and
see if thats the problem, thanks. if a 3 wheeler giraffe is just like a
normal giraffe, does that meant i can free mount it? and juggle on it
like i would on my normal giraffe?

Old June 22nd 08, 06:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

did you drop that seat in a blender on accident?

--
hungry4uni

If only all bikes were cut in two
'1st
VIDEO'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eerMP7UiFMw)
'2nd
VIDEO'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0zDpfTqpMo)_3rd_VIDEO (\"http://www.unicycle.tv/video/540-Trials2\")
*My_
Sponsor (\"www.sixsixone.com/\")*
Old June 22nd 08, 05:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

So when's someone going to hick double the no-cycle?

I would find that rather impressive

--
hobo_chuck

"hobo_chuck" wrote: