Road Casualties Q1 2010

Old August 7th 10, 09:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.transport
JMS

Default Road Casualties Q1 2010

On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 15:47:07 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

On Fri, 6 Aug 2010 12:35:28 +0100, "GT" wrote:

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 6 Aug 2010 09:48:36 +0100, Chelsea Tractor Man
wrote:

On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 14:34:18 -0700 (PDT), Squashme wrote:

Don't try and make excuses for motorists, just apologise.

stop generalising and grow up. I'm not apologising for some ****** just
because he drives like most people, get some sense and stop trying to mix
it with 44 tonners, it will never be safe.

How odd, that seems to be exactly what virtually every denizen of
uk.rec.drivel and uk.tosspot require of the cyclists when they post
here.

Well don't post here then if you don't like the opinions expressed!

The thread is cross-posted. Did you not spot that?

I don't think you understood my point, but to be honest there's not a
lot of merit in trying to inject a sense of proportion into a
cross-posted thread especially with these groups.

Guy

I think that *you* could just **** off - and then everyone will be
happy.

--

"I have never said that I encourage my children to wear helmets. I would challenge judith
to find the place where I said I encourage my children to wear helmets." Guy Chapman

Old August 8th 10, 01:27 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
LanternRouge

In article , jmsmith2010
@live.co.uk says...

wrote:

[...]

fsvo everyone. (myself excluded, I would not be happy, so bang goes
"everyone")

Btw. What is it with you Judith? I've been here hmm, about 5 minutes and
all I have seen from you is vitriol. All you seem to do is stalk Guy
like a spurned ex-lover. As someone who has nothing against you from a
standing start, what gives?
Post the background at the very least so us noobs can understand why you
post the way you do.

I'd like to talk about bikes, cycling and all that that entails. Not
watch personal vendettas. Please explain, not just for me, but for
anyone else who ventured onto a cycle recently, why it is that it
appears we can't just talk cycling in here?

fu set appropriately.

Old August 8th 10, 06:32 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.transport
JMS

On Sun, 8 Aug 2010 01:27:05 +0100, LanternRouge
wrote:

snip

I think that *you* could just **** off - and then everyone will be
happy.

fsvo everyone. (myself excluded, I would not be happy, so bang goes
"everyone")

Btw. What is it with you Judith? I've been here hmm, about 5 minutes and
all I have seen from you is vitriol. All you seem to do is stalk Guy
like a spurned ex-lover. As someone who has nothing against you from a
standing start, what gives?
Post the background at the very least so us noobs can understand why you
post the way you do.

Chapman is an arsehole.

He is in an inveterate liar.

When he is caught lying (often) - he will create a web of deceit in
order to try and imply that what he has said was correct; but he will
not actually deny the lies - as he is a Christian and fears the hand
of god.

Indeed - only a few weeks ago he lied yet again - what happened?

He runs in to a car and gets concussion :-)

He is despised.

There are web pages devoted to his deceit elsewhere.

He says on his web page - "You can usually get me at Wikipedia" - but
when you follow the link the page has been deleted.

He doesn't tell you why :-)

"admonished for having engaged in the problematic user conduct." is a
clue.

PS - Have *you* posted in urc or urcm previously but using different
names?

PPS Are you fishing?

Old August 8th 10, 09:21 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_]

wrote:

Btw. What is it with you Judith? I've been here hmm, about 5 minutes and
all I have seen from you is vitriol. All you seem to do is stalk Guy
like a spurned ex-lover. As someone who has nothing against you from a
standing start, what gives?
Post the background at the very least so us noobs can understand why you
post the way you do.

http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/wiki/Judith

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/
The usenet price promise: all opinions offered in newsgroups are guaranteed
Old August 8th 10, 10:43 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.transport
LanternRouge

In article , jmsmith2010
@live.co.uk says...

On Sun, 8 Aug 2010 01:27:05 +0100, LanternRouge
wrote:

snip

[...]

No.
PPS Are you fishing?

Not really, it's genuinely just curiosity. I prefer to k/f as little as
possible because it's tricky when some posters have on the one hand
something interesting to say and unfortunately on the other it's buried
in a barrage of static. If you post nothing but static of course it's
less of an issue.

Old August 8th 10, 12:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_]

On Sun, 8 Aug 2010 10:45:07 +0100, LanternRouge
wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Btw. What is it with you Judith? I've been here hmm, about 5 minutes and
all I have seen from you is vitriol. All you seem to do is stalk Guy
like a spurned ex-lover. As someone who has nothing against you from a
standing start, what gives?
Post the background at the very least so us noobs can understand why you
post the way you do.

http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/wiki/Judith

Guy

Ah.

That's my side, of course, you are free to pick away at JMS' quote
mining and locate the basis of her various "facts" (such as who has
created hate content on me on the internet, with
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ParalelUni being one of the prime
culprits). Oh, and Michael Winner had a go at me in the Sunday Times
the other day, but I don't really blame him, he just doesn't
understand some stuff and is in no hurry to understand when he can
have a grump instead. That's his style.

Guy
Old August 9th 10, 09:32 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller

On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 17:22:38 +0100, JMS wrote:

Don't be shy Porky - tell him all about Lou Knee.

Don't forget - you may answer *the* question if you wish.

A hagfish will actually "sneeze" when its own nostrils fill with slime.
Hagfish slime is different that any other natural slime secretion in that
it is reinforced with tiny fibers. These fibers make the slime strong and
difficult to remove. It is believed that the hagfish uses this slime to
protect itself from predators. It can also be used to easily produce a
protective cocoon for the hagfish.

snip

--
67.4 percent of statistics are made up.
Old August 9th 10, 09:34 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller

On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 17:14:50 +0100, JMS wrote:

It's out of date Porky :

This page was last modified 12:01, 17 April 2010.

Ah - but yes I remember now - You often "forget" to update that line
don't you.

Why not explain to LR why you refuse to answer the question:

"Have you ever posted as Lou Knee?"

The Atlantic hagfish has been called the nastiest and most disgusting
little creature in the sea. Over 60 different species are known to
science. There is actually some debate among researchers as to whether
the hagfish is really a fish. It is more closely related to some
primitive creatures such as the lampreys.

snip

--
67.4 percent of statistics are made up.
Old August 9th 10, 03:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JMS

On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 08:32:37 +0000 (UTC), Peter Keller
wrote:

On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 17:22:38 +0100, JMS wrote:

Don't be shy Porky - tell him all about Lou Knee.

Don't forget - you may answer *the* question if you wish.

**** snipped

I love the way that you read my every post.

Road Casualties 2009 JMS UK 104 July 24th 10 09:58 PM
Many more cycling casualties in 2009 delboy UK 19 February 25th 10 11:00 AM
Vuelta 2009, Giro 2010, Tour 2010, Worlds 2012 Susan Walker Racing 10 September 24th 09 07:22 PM
Root cause of road casualties - for John Colin Reed[_3_] UK 2 November 4th 08 11:20 PM
Geelong set to win 2010 world road cycling titles cfsmtb[_447_] Australia 0 September 22nd 07 12:22 AM