Hincapie Lawyers Up

Old August 21st 10, 04:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

Default Hincapie Lawyers Up

In article ,
Magilla Gorilla wrote:

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
: On 8/20/2010 5:33 PM, RicodJour wrote:
: On Aug 20, 5:30 pm, "B. wrote:
: Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen& Katz
:
: Lots of money for an innocent guy to spend to protect his interests
when
: he tells the truth to the grand jury.
:
: He gets $150 for a pair of jeans. Duh.
:
: R
:
: Actually, Wachtell Lipton is known to be very well connected politically
: to the Democratic Party. I expect the Postal boys to start trying to
: pull strings behind the scenes with Fabiani to get the FDA to drop the
: case. They'll be very discrete so as not to get caught doing anything
: illegal or unethical. Look for Fabiani to take the lead with his
: Washington contacts.

Dumbass -

That would be a smart course of action in this instance.

It may even work since there really isn't a victim in the alleged crime.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Every crime has a victim.

Yeah. You.

--
Old Fritz
Old August 21st 10, 05:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Aug 21, 9:38*am, "B. Lafferty" wrote:
On 8/21/2010 8:23 AM, Magilla Gorilla wrote:

All I see Lance's team doing is trying to get this case to disappear by
pulling political strings at the Justice Department. * But I doubt it will
work.

Magilla

BINGO! *I agree. *It won't work.

I'm sure in your earlier career you were fond of throwing all of your
clients' eggs in one basket. Sue just one party, offer just one
defense. ...how's the new career going?

Old August 21st 10, 07:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni[_2_]

"Magilla Gorilla" wrote in message
: Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
:
: "B. Lafferty" wrote in message
: ...
: : On 8/20/2010 5:33 PM, RicodJour wrote:
: : On Aug 20, 5:30 pm, "B. wrote:
: : Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen& Katz
: :
[...]

That's not true.

How about prostitution? Recreational drug use in private settings? etc.

Old August 21st 10, 08:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty[_3_]

On 8/21/2010 12:55 PM, RicodJour wrote:
On Aug 21, 9:38 am, "B. wrote:
On 8/21/2010 8:23 AM, Magilla Gorilla wrote:

All I see Lance's team doing is trying to get this case to disappear by
pulling political strings at the Justice Department. But I doubt it will
work.

Magilla

BINGO! I agree. It won't work.

I'm sure in your earlier career you were fond of throwing all of your
clients' eggs in one basket. Sue just one party, offer just one
defense.

Wrong.

...how's the new career going?

Great.

Old August 31st 10, 04:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Magilla Gorilla[_2_]

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

"Magilla Gorilla" wrote in message
: Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
:
: "B. Lafferty" wrote in message
: ...
: : On 8/20/2010 5:33 PM, RicodJour wrote:
: : On Aug 20, 5:30 pm, "B. wrote:
: : Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen& Katz
: :
[...]

Prostitution (arguendo) has victims such as society, spouses (who contract VD
through use of prostitutes), tax evasion, facilitating human trafficking,
underage prostitution, etc.

Recreational drug use is much easier....most doped up people get into cars and
drive while under the influence. Happens all the time. The biggest argument
in favor of keeping drugs illegal is to prevent more deaths on highways, which
would invariably happen if you legalize drugs.

Magilla

Lance's Lawyers Tries to Blow Smoke B. Lafferty[_3_] Racing 10 July 21st 10 08:04 PM
bizarre lawyers Jeremy Parker UK 10 February 2nd 06 04:48 PM
OT--The Lawyers Did It B. Lafferty Racing 46 August 10th 05 03:22 AM
Lawyers lips Callistus Valerius Techniques 45 March 17th 05 12:31 AM
another reason to hate lawyers Carl Sundquist Racing 15 September 21st 04 09:50 PM