Does Anyone Have a Complete CAD Drawing of a Bicycle??

Old June 17th 04, 11:37 PM
Neoinventor

Default Does Anyone Have a Complete CAD Drawing of a Bicycle??

I'm looking for a complete CAD shop drawing of a bicycle.
In Autocad or Dxf format.
I do a lot of work designing human powered vehicles and if I had a complete CAD
drawing of a bicycle it would save me a lot of drawing time.
I've already checked the IHPV.org site - they don't have a complete bicycle
drawing; and I've checked Bikeforest.com.

Amoung other things, I'd like to build a monocycle - I know some guys sell one
in China - as far as I know no one is building one here? (Of course, if you're
not aware, a monocycle is different than a unicycle because the rider is
inside the wheel). (I'm also aware there are various monocycle "motorcycles"
out there.)
Thanks In Advance,
Rob Mc
Hicksville, Long Island, New York, USA, Planet Earth, Solar System, Milky Way
Galaxy
Old June 18th 04, 07:21 AM
the dork knight

I saw a posting I believe was on Henry James cycles, and they had a "bicycle
cad" program and others which were compatible with the cad plotters.

Search on google for bicycle cad and I think it would come up.

Brian

Old June 18th 04, 10:57 AM
AGRIBOB

I'm looking for a complete CAD shop drawing of a bicycle.
In Autocad or Dxf format.

From Suzy Hackson's web site, http://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/sjackson/
"I used a tool called BikeCAD,http://www.bikeforest.com/CAD/fdesign.html, which
is free on the web, and makes the whole job really easy. It even exports the
design as a .dxf, so you can play with it further in your favorite CAD
software."

Bob