"He should have been arrested for being a gob****e "

Old May 5th 17, 09:50 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default "He should have been arrested for being a gob****e "

On Thu, 04 May 2017 10:34:51 +0100, Peter Keller

And many other uses. Commuting, enjoying town roads, getting places in
towns, ....

Commuting and getting places in towns is faster by car...

....at the dead of night.

And you can't enjoy a town road, it's just built up ugliness.

It is even uglier when viewed from a stationary car.

Old May 5th 17, 10:54 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 05.05.2017 01:22, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Thu, 04 May 2017 10:34:51 +0100, Peter Keller
wrote:

On 04.05.2017 00:49, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 03 May 2017 10:32:09 +0100, Peter Keller
wrote:

On 03.05.2017 07:07, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 30 Apr 2017 09:33:22 +0100, Peter Keller
wrote:

On 30.04.2017 01:50, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 13:54:26 +0100, Peter Keller

wrote:

On 29.04.2017 01:07, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 28 Apr 2017 09:57:38 +0100, Peter Keller

wrote:

On 28.04.2017 01:45, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Thu, 27 Apr 2017 10:06:01 +0100, Peter Keller

wrote:

On 27.04.2017 05:37, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 10:15:38 +0100, Peter Keller

wrote:

On 26.04.2017 00:12, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 10:05:33 +0100, Peter Keller

wrote:

On 25.04.2017 01:56, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 10:20:30 +0100, Peter Keller

wrote:

As for your comments about the kind of person who rides a
bicycle, I
take that as a compliment as it comes from YOU.
And I have no interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think
they
are
the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an
extremely
great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.

Poor people have to use a bicycle. But you can choose
(assuming you
aren't poor).

That is not what you said above.
I will use a bicycle when I choose, which is usually.

You have yet to give a good reason for doing so.

I do not have to justify myself to anyone. Especially not
for the
likes
of YOU. Intolerant sod who cannot bear to have other people
with
different ideas and thoughts than YOURS.

So you don't have a reason then. I'll just have to assume
you're
poor.

I do not have to give a reason to YOU.
You can assume what you like.

Why do you bother entering discussions when you don't reveal any
information?

Because you keep asking questions.
Besides, I have revealed some information. Like what a wonderful
means
of transport a bicycle is.

That is not information. That's an opinion with nothing to
back it
up.

I think that a bicycle is a wonderful means of transport for many
things
-- exhilarating, delightful,

For leisure in the scenic countryside yes. Not commuting on roads.

Oh yes. Very practical and delightful.

A bike is practical and delightful in the countryside.

Nd in lots of other places.

Not a busy road.

Often yes, with care.

Easier, more comfortable, faster, can carry more stuff in a car.

So?

As is a car on roads.

economical,

So you are poor then.

So? What does poverty have to do with bicycling?

Because it's the only reason not to use a faster larger easier car to
get where you're going.

That is total bull****.
There is no law against a rich person riding a bike where convenient
and
if s/he wants to. And plenty of reasons to do so.

There doesn't have to be a law against something to make it a stupid
thing to do.

It really is a very great compliment to be called stupid by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a ****ing bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.

If that's the form of logic your brain uses, no wonder you failed your
driving test.

At least I have a bike, which is a very comfortable desirable
exhilarating convenient economical viable means of transport for many
things.

convenient,

Slower and carries less.
Agreed. So?

So unfit for purpose.

That is total bull****. It might be unfit for some purposes but not
all.

Like I said, the fit purposes are cycling in the countryside, where cars
can't go, and where you can enjoy the scenery.

And many other uses. Commuting, enjoying town roads, getting places in
towns, ....

Commuting and getting places in towns is faster by car.

Sometimes. But I love the feeling of commuting by bike. And to me the
fact it takes a little longer is a real bonus.

And you can't enjoy a town road, it's just built up ugliness.

Who the **** are you to tell me what I can or can't enjoy? Where did you
get insight into my feelings and desires?
I do not presume to tell you what your feelings are.
Old May 11th 17, 09:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

Four reasons that a bicycle is pointless.

[...]

I have one too. It's only useful for leisure cycling on countryside paths. For anything else the car is easier, faster, and more convenient.

Try spending more time in the countryside. Cities are a piece of ****.

And you can't enjoy a town road, it's just built up ugliness.

Who the **** are you to tell me what I can or can't enjoy? Where did you
get insight into my feelings and desires?
I do not presume to tell you what your feelings are.

Your feelings are wrong if you enjoy tall concrete buildings.

--
Next time you wave at me, use more than one finger please.
Old May 12th 17, 10:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

Four reasons why some people may prefer not to use a bicycle.
NOT four reasons why a bicycle is pointless.

[...]

Speak for yourself.
I find bicycles are useful for many more things than leisure cycling on
countryside paths.
Thank God I am not like you.

convenient,

Slower and carries less.
Agreed. So?

So unfit for purpose.

That is total bull****. It might be unfit for some purposes but not
all.

Like I said, the fit purposes are cycling in the countryside, where
cars
can't go, and where you can enjoy the scenery.

And many other uses. Commuting, enjoying town roads, getting places in
towns, ....

Commuting and getting places in towns is faster by car.

Sometimes. But I love the feeling of commuting by bike. And to me the
fact it takes a little longer is a real bonus.

Try spending more time in the countryside. Cities are a piece of ****.

You do not have a ****ing clue where I spend my time.
Hint: I am not on uk.rec.cycling 24/7.

I do not give a **** what you think of my feelings.
Old May 12th 17, 12:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

Same thing.

[...]

They're slower, they carry less, and require more effort. So what is this advantage you speak of?

Old May 13th 17, 10:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

No it isn't.
I only need to find one occasion where a bicycle is not pointless to
prove you a liar.

[...]

I regard all of those as advantages in many circumstances.

"What is this life if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.
No time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep or cows.
No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.
No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars, like skies at night.
No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.
No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began.
A poor life this if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare."

William Henry Davies.

convenient,

Slower and carries less.
Agreed. So?

So unfit for purpose.

That is total bull****. It might be unfit for some purposes but not
all.

Like I said, the fit purposes are cycling in the countryside, where
cars
can't go, and where you can enjoy the scenery.

And many other uses. Commuting, enjoying town roads, getting
places in
towns, ....

Commuting and getting places in towns is faster by car.

Sometimes. But I love the feeling of commuting by bike. And to me the
fact it takes a little longer is a real bonus.

Try spending more time in the countryside. Cities are a piece of ****.

You do not have a ****ing clue where I spend my time.
Hint: I am not on uk.rec.cycling 24/7.

You said towns above, or have you forgotten already?

I am not only in towns. And why do you care where I am anyway? Control
freak.

or have you forgotten already?

Thanks greatly for that excellent compliment emanating from YOU.
It really is a very great compliment to be called forgetful by YOU.
[...]

Admittance of being a troll detected.

And ****ing glad of it.
Now please ejaculate to me the further esteemed honour of being the
unholy spawn of a bandy-legged hobo and a syphilitic camel. That would
really make me ecstatic.

Old May 24th 17, 08:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

We have four reasons a car is better, you need to at least equal that for your bicycle.

[...]

How is carrying less any use? So you make 10 (slower) trips instead of one?

"What is this life if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.
No time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep or cows.
No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.
No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars, like skies at night.
No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.
No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began.
A poor life this if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare."

William Henry Davies.

Poetry is for poofters.

[...]

It's towns that get discussed on here, where bicycles get in the way of cars. There is no problem with them in the countryside where people go to enjoy the scenery.

Cut and paste bull****.

[...]

Why do you want me to ejaculate to you? Are you gay? Are all cyclists gay? Is that why they wear tight shorts?

--
There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has
is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough
Old May 25th 17, 10:32 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

No I don't.
I do not have to justify my preference for a bicycle to YOU nor anyone
else. You can rot in your heap of scrap.

[...]

Lots of uses.
I will use a car when appropriate, which is not often. (about twice in
the last year).

"What is this life if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.
No time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep or cows.
No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.
No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars, like skies at night.
No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.
No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began.
A poor life this if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare."

William Henry Davies.

Poetry is for poofters.

Thanks very much for that EXCELLENT compliment coming from YOU.
Especially as it comes from YOU.
Now please ejaculate in my direction the further honour from YOU of
being a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered, goisher kopf,
inbred trout-defiler.

It really is a very great compliment to be called a poofter by YOU.

****.

You do not have a ****ing clue where I spend my time.
Hint: I am not on uk.rec.cycling 24/7.

You said towns above, or have you forgotten already?

I am not only in towns. And why do you care where I am anyway? Control
freak.

It's towns that get discussed on here, where bicycles get in the way of
cars. There is no problem with them in the countryside where people go
to enjoy the scenery.

I do agree that cars often get in the way of bicycles.
And it is NOT only towns which get discussed here.

or have you forgotten already?

Thanks greatly for that excellent compliment emanating from YOU.
It really is a very great compliment to be called forgetful by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a ****ing bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.

Cut and paste bull****.

Thanks greatly for the compliment.
It really is a very great compliment to be called a cut and paster by YOU.
[...]

Most bicyclists are very gay with their excellent means of transport.
They could not be happier!

Thanks greatly for the compliment especially as it cums from YOU.
Now please vomit to me from YOU the further honour of being grimy,
squalid, nasty and profane. And I will vomit all that nastiness,
squalidness, griminess and profaneness straight back down your throat so
that it comes out your nose.
It really is a very great compliment to be called gay by YOU.

Old May 30th 17, 09:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

If you cannot justify it, we will continue to make fun of you. Just remember which device is more advanced. Do you use a typewriter to access the internet?

[...]

Any time you want to travel a long distance, get there quickly, get there dry, or carry something. This ends up being almost every time for most people.

[...]

Your cut and paste drops you to the intelligence level of Rod Speed. Are you his bit on the side?

[...]

Are you dyslexic?

And it is NOT only towns which get discussed here.

Yes it is. Almost every thread in this group is about cars and bicycles getting in each others way. That cannot happen in the countryside.

[...]

That's not what gay means in this century.

--
You can get by on good looks and charm for about fifteen minutes.
After that, you'd better have a big dick or nice tits.
Old May 31st 17, 10:37 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 31.05.2017 08:08, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

That's not what gay means in this century.

I did not say anything about this century.
If you mean homosexual why the **** do you not say it?