STP - global warming

Old April 19th 10, 02:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Default STP - global warming

search: 'volcanic ash cold summer'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Without_a_Summer

and remeber ! Campmor has ski duds on sale
Old April 19th 10, 04:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Bill Sornson[_5_]

STP = Stop Tubby Pusher?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...m-1947723.html

Old April 19th 10, 08:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Bert

"Bill Sornson" schreef in bericht
STP = Stop Tubby Pusher?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...m-1947723.html

Some of us still remember the eruption of Mt. St-Helens in Canada in the
early eightees. It was the summer of my first cycling trip into France. I
remember nothing but rain, rain and rain again. Afterwards it appeared to be
the result of vulcanic ashes in the atmosphere.

Old April 19th 10, 03:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Paul O

Bert wrote, On 4/19/2010 3:57 AM:

"Bill Sornson" schreef in bericht
STP = Stop Tubby Pusher?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...m-1947723.html

Some of us still remember the eruption of Mt. St-Helens in Canada in
the early eightees. It was the summer of my first cycling trip into
France. I remember nothing but rain, rain and rain again. Afterwards
it appeared to be the result of vulcanic ashes in the atmosphere.

An some of us remember the eruption of Mt. St Helen's in the Gifford
Pinchot National Forest in the southwest corner of Washington State,
USA... :-)

--

Paul D Oosterhout
I work for SAIC (but I don't speak for SAIC)

Old April 19th 10, 09:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

IT WAS A BEEEUTIFULL DAY IN PENNSYLVANIA
Old April 19th 10, 10:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Bill Sornson[_5_]

datakoll wrote:

IT WAS A BEEEUTIFULL DAY IN PENNSYLVANIA

Careful. The latest is that clean air causes {wait for it} GLOBAL WARMING.

Bill "Google hint: LA Times" S.

Old April 19th 10, 10:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

GNAW !

either the: if itsnot here itsgottabe over there, pustulate
OR SECONDLY, 'itsa good day to go fishing' pustulate
Old April 20th 10, 04:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay Beattie

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...akes-cash-for-....

Some of us still remember the eruption of Mt. St-Helens in Canada in
the early eightees. It was the summer of my first cycling trip into
France. I remember nothing but rain, rain and rain again. Afterwards
it appeared to be the result of vulcanic ashes in the atmosphere.

An some of us remember the eruption of Mt. St Helen's in the Gifford
Pinchot National Forest in the southwest corner of Washington State,
USA... :-)

The ash ruined the paint jobs on cars down here in PDX. I think the
whole thing was a an Earl Scheib conspiracy. I don't recall planes
being grounded -- except maybe some of the Horizon flights to Yakima
or Spokane.-- Jay Beattie.
Old April 20th 10, 11:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Apr 19, 10:46*pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
datakoll wrote:
IT WAS A BEEEUTIFULL DAY IN PENNSYLVANIA

Careful. *The latest is that clean air causes {wait for it} GLOBAL WARMING.

Bill "Google hint: *LA Times" S.

The dialectic of anomalies has long since established beyond doubt
that any contrary evidence, the more the merrier, merely proves that
marxism is the true faith. -- Commie pinko fellow traveller reasoning
before the protective Wall fell on them...

Rising CO2, falling CO2, cars, no cars, people, no people, they all
cause global warming. Once you have the faith, you'll find the
reasoning extremely persuasive. -- Global Warmie peeking out of Fat Al
Gore's pocket like a white rat, before ClimateGate lopped off its
head...

--AJ
Old April 20th 10, 05:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

more STP

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/201...bor/?ref=world

Global Warming and what you can do to against it .. General 2 December 21st 09 05:03 PM
Global Warming and what you can do to against it .. Racing 2 December 19th 09 12:04 AM
Global warming OT) [email protected][_2_] Techniques 52 February 24th 09 11:57 PM
Global Warming Tom Kunich Racing 212 November 16th 07 02:41 AM
Global Warming Richard Bates UK 84 July 25th 04 11:58 PM