Why Is the Supply of IDIOT Mountain Bikers ENDLESS???

Old December 1st 10, 04:15 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Why does Tom Sherman stoop below himself?

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Nov 29, 10:36 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Jeff Strickland thinks land managers are capable of deciding who can do
what
where without any input from geniuses like Mr. Vandeman and Myself.

AND you and Mikey think you are capable of decidein for lan managers

and the masses what they can do what and where ... the two lonely pots
calling the kettle black. THe conundrum continues.

I said input, not dictate. However, I would trust Mr. Vandeman to call the
shots. He is at least not motivated by self- interest like the criminal
asshole-idiot mountain bikers.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old December 1st 10, 04:20 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Why does Tom Sherman change subject headings?

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Nov 30, 7:48 pm, "Jeff Strickland" wrote:
[...]
You [Ed Dolan] are the poster child for not getting along. Just accept the
skin you're
in and deal with it. By all reasonable standards, you're a loser. It's
okay,
but stop inflicting yourself on the rest of us. Be lonely in silence
because
you chose lonely as a lifestyle.

You tell him Jeff. I've told Ed much the same many times as have

others, but the message falls on the deaf ears of the egomaniacal,
misanthropic recluse. Disenfranchised from reality, Dolan is a
socially detached societal dropout by choice who should brave his
demons in solitude.

Alas, no one understands us hermits!

Old December 1st 10, 04:39 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Why do people keep dangerous pets?

"VtSkier" wrote in message
On 12/01/2010 08:17 AM, VtSkier wrote:

[...]
recumbent riders?

Oh, recumbent bicycle riders.

I thought this was a discussion about how bad Mountain
Bikers are. I can't think of anything any worse than a
recumbent bicycle in Mountain Biking conditions.

Relax VtSkier. No one ever stays on topic in these cycling newsgroups. We
are all competing with one another to see who can be the greatest ass
kicker. I have been a champion at this particular game for the past 5 years,
but I must admit my foot is getting sore. There is never any shortage of
asses to be kicked, but only my one foot with which to do it.

The closest Mr. Sherman ever got to horses on his recumbent was while
cycling to the race track to bet his last farthing on any jockey or horse
with a Danish name. Gambling is a horrible vice because you never win. It is
worse than poker.

Old December 1st 10, 08:03 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
you

In article ,
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

To tell the truth, I really only like to
commune with the eagles on high mountain tops.

ED is FULL of BS.... There are no HIGH MOUNTAIN TOPS in MINNESOTA...
Old December 1st 10, 08:18 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"you" wrote in message
In article ,
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

To tell the truth, I really only like to
commune with the eagles on high mountain tops.

ED is FULL of BS.... There are no HIGH MOUNTAIN TOPS in MINNESOTA...

The highest point in Minnesota is Eagle Mountain. It is located north of
Grand Marais. I have hiked there many times.

Old December 2nd 10, 02:37 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Why does Ed Dolan stoop below himself?

On 12/1/2010 8:52 AM, JimmyMac aka Jim McNamara wrote:
AND you and Mikey think you are capable of decidein for lan managers
and the masses what they can do what and where ... the two lonely pots
calling the kettle black. THe conundrum continues.

Fixed:
AND you and Mikey think you are capable of deciding for land managers
and the masses what they can do what and where ... the two lonely
*crackpots* calling the kettle black. THe conundrum continues.
^^^^^^^^^
--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old December 2nd 10, 02:39 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 12/1/2010 10:39 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

I have ridden by many horse pastures.

Old December 2nd 10, 04:52 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Why does Tom Sherman keep changing subject headings?

"Tºm Shermªn™ °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 12/1/2010 8:52 AM, JimmyMac aka Jim McNamara wrote:
AND you and Mikey think you are capable of decidein for lan managers
and the masses what they can do what and where ... the two lonely pots
calling the kettle black. THe conundrum continues.

Fixed:
AND you and Mikey think you are capable of deciding for land managers
and the masses what they can do what and where ... the two lonely
*crackpots* calling the kettle black. THe [The] conundrum continues.
^^^^^^^^^

[...]

I have to laugh! I spend a few seconds writing a message and then I spend 5
minutes correcting all the typos. I should have taken a typing class in high
school.

Do not all text programs have a spelling correction? I would be lost without
one. Jim McNamara is a computer guru, yet he seems not to have some very
basic functions available on his computer. Go figure!

The only "crackpot" I know about on these newsgroups (RBS) is TM. He is not
as bad as he was, but he is still a village idiot.

Old December 2nd 10, 05:09 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Edward Dolan

"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 12/1/2010 10:39 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
The closest Mr. Sherman ever got to horses on his recumbent was while
cycling to the race track to bet his last farthing on any jockey or horse
with a Danish name. Gambling is a horrible vice because you never win. It
is
worse than poker.

I have ridden by many horse pastures.

I am trying to account for your perennial lack of financial resources. You
must have some hidden vice which explains it. We all know that civil
engineers are EXTREMELY well paid for their modest services.

How is your venture into the recumbent bike business going? I figured out 35
years ago that it was a dead end. In the land of Wal-Mart, only the mass
market counts.

The exception to the above is Rolf Garthus of Stevens Point, Wisconsin
(Hostel Shoppe). I think he must be a millionaire by now and he got that way
mainly by selling recumbents via a mail order catalog.

http://www.hostelshoppe.com/

Old December 2nd 10, 05:46 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 12/1/2010 11:09 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in
message ...
On 12/1/2010 10:39 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
The closest Mr. Sherman ever got to horses on his recumbent was while
cycling to the race track to bet his last farthing on any jockey or horse
with a Danish name. Gambling is a horrible vice because you never win. It
is
worse than poker.

I have ridden by many horse pastures.

Non sequitur below:

I am trying to account for your perennial lack of financial resources. You
must have some hidden vice which explains it. We all know that civil
engineers are EXTREMELY well paid for their modest services.

I paid cash for my townhouse.

How is your venture into the recumbent bike business going? I figured out 35
years ago that it was a dead end. In the land of Wal-Mart, only the mass
market counts.

I am in no rush - letting other people get things in place.

The exception to the above is Rolf Garthus of Stevens Point, Wisconsin
(Hostel Shoppe). I think he must be a millionaire by now and he got that way
mainly by selling recumbents via a mail order catalog.

http://www.hostelshoppe.com/

Poor choice of name. I always want to call it the "Hostile Shop" - not
out of malice or ill will, but simply word play.