Embarrasing bike pants question

Old April 3rd 05, 04:10 PM
RonSonic

On 2 Apr 2005 19:42:13 -0800, "sterling" wrote:

They don't hide it. Either they don't have it, or they have it and
don't worry about hiding it. Remember, half the world has pretty much
what you have; the other half has already seen three or four or more,
or wants to. People who are uncomfortable about seeing or having "a
zucchini" are the maladjusted ones who are obsessing about what is
natural. I understand: I have a zucchini too. Please, relax about the
issue; elevate your attention. Focus on the beauty of man and
machine.You have no responsibility for the thoughts of others.
P.S. Those who think black is the only color for bike shorts are
possibly obsessing!

Or grinning while they type.

OTOH: despite the 50:50 zucchini distribution, you will note that every single
human culture, from the most primitive to the most advanced covers and obscures
the thing. In other words, what is "natural" is to cover your zuke. I can call
it natural because with rare exception is is universal among the species -
pretty much the same criteria you'd use with any other creature and any other
behavior.

So dude, if you're the one displaying the zuke, YOU are the maladjusted,
pervo-deviant weirdo, not us.

Ron
PS: Ladies can wear whatever color bike shorts they like.
Old April 3rd 05, 06:27 PM
Kenneth

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 15:10:19 GMT, RonSonic
wrote:

you will note that every single
human culture, from the most primitive to the most advanced covers and obscures
the thing.

This is false. There are many that have done just the
opposite.

All the best,
--
Kenneth

Old April 3rd 05, 07:11 PM
ami yumi

This is false. There are many that have done just the
opposite.

And none of those societies have advanced beyond living in mud-huts
and throwing spears at each other.

Cover it up.
It's the civilized thing to do.
Old April 3rd 05, 10:55 PM
Kenneth

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 13:11:47 -0500, ami yumi hihi puffy
wrote:

This is false. There are many that have done just the
opposite.

And none of those societies have advanced beyond living in mud-huts
and throwing spears at each other.

Cover it up.
It's the civilized thing to do.

Well one was Britain... Call 'em what you wish g.

All the best,

--
Kenneth

Old April 4th 05, 05:46 AM
RonSonic

wrote:

This is false. There are many that have done just the
opposite.

And none of those societies have advanced beyond living in mud-huts
and throwing spears at each other.

Cover it up.
It's the civilized thing to do.

Well one was Britain... Call 'em what you wish g.

I've seen the Brits, they're covered. Always have been except for some sport
frightening Roman scribblers.

Ron