Street Discussion Thread.

Old December 28th 07, 08:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Default Street Discussion Thread.

peleschramm wrote:
nice job dude that treflip is sick thats you on video right?

Of course it is, what's even more impressive is he can still treflip an
8 set even after getting both hands and feet amputated and being
severely anorexic. Props.

And off topic but Pele, I just noticed I am in your avatar.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
http://www.unicycle.tv/channel/Spenc...pencerHochberg
Spencer.Hochberg at gmail dot com
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 28th 07, 09:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
Of course it is, what's even more impressive is he can still treflip an
8 set even after getting both hands and feet amputated and being
severely anorexic. Props.

And off topic but Pele, I just noticed I am in your avatar.

Thanks guys. I can get them pretty consistent down 8's. And I'm not
anorexic, I'm bulimic.

--
The.Mars.Volta

'Kidmuni.com' (http://www.kidmuni.com/Home) 'My Gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/2lotu6) 'YouTube Account'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=UNICYCLEORDIE)
Sir I'm picking something up on my radar.
(Everyone comes to look)
It's a cup of coffee.
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 28th 07, 03:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
Thanks guys. I can get them pretty consistent down 8's. And I'm not
anorexic, I'm bulimic.

no your not bulimic your vegitarian

JOKING JOKING JOKING...lol, i eat meat and i cant gain ANY weight

--
Spoonthumb

Triball wrote:
I learned everything I know from youtube.

"It won't hurt if you land it" -Kevin McMullin
2nd Place )---hickflip-'O,
Uni For Christ
'GET LOST' (www.lost.eu/6c7c7)
if your reading this your UGLY
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 28th 07, 05:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
foforackard

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
Thanks guys. I can get them pretty consistent down 8's. And I'm not
anorexic, I'm bulimic.

wow congrats. any tips? haha.

--
foforackard

http://www.youtube.com/user/forack23
UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
In my dream somehow I was in America and I was trying to kill Forrest
(I have no idea why) and then I didn't and we were really good friends.

http://www.usenet.com
Old December 28th 07, 09:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

I learned inflips last night. They are pretty easy. I landed one on the
third try and then landed another right in a row.

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,
My Youtube Videos, Watch Them!
Latest Vid: Chicago Uni 3
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66131

Mikefule wrote:

Cross country is when you risk getting lost. Muni is when you risk
death.

http://www.usenet.com
Old December 28th 07, 11:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
Of course it is, what's even more impressive is he can still treflip an
8 set even after getting both hands and feet amputated and being
severely anorexic. Props.

And off topic but Pele, I just noticed I am in your avatar.

Of course your in my avatar it just wouldn't be my avatar without you
haha.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 29th 07, 01:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

foforackard wrote:
wow congrats. any tips? haha.

Well try do it in the shower so no one hears you, then you put your
finger down your throat and you should vomit. You obviously do it after
meals.

Old December 29th 07, 01:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
foforackard

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
Well try do it in the shower so no one hears you, then you put your
finger down your throat and you should vomit. You obviously do it after
meals.

ahah. i was talkin about how you successfully amputated your hands and
feet.

--
foforackard

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

Old December 29th 07, 01:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
Rushed treflip haha.

Nice work Reef. Very nice work actually.

--
Hazmat

1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

'*Hazmats What people think of me??
*' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59458)
ivan wrote:
Its a wild ride, grabs me by the shoe-lace, and doesn't let go till I do
a face-plant.

' My kind of driving with my favourite car.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-F_FpRBm6c)
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 29th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

foforackard wrote:
ahah. i was talkin about how you successfully amputated your hands and
feet.

Oh I see. I actually filed my teeth so they're really sharp then I bit
them off.

I also got a belt sander and sanded my face off so that's why I don't
have any eyes or ears or a nose. I also shaved my head.