Hows this for powerassist? DF - O.T.

Old December 19th 03, 08:54 AM
Mikael Seierup

Default Hows this for powerassist? DF - O.T.

http://www.rintendo.com/Products/PowerAssist/index.html

4 models to gawk at. I like the Electric Bob.

Old December 19th 03, 12:29 PM
Torben Scheel

"Mikael Seierup" wrote in message
http://www.rintendo.com/Products/PowerAssist/index.html

4 models to gawk at. I like the Electric Bob.

...but killing yourself with the Fire Bob would give most street
credibility..

Old December 19th 03, 12:35 PM
Mikael Seierup

"Torben Scheel" skrev...
4 models to gawk at. I like the Electric Bob.

..but killing yourself with the Fire Bob would give most street
credibility..

I think an endo into the prop would give a better effect. ;-)
Old December 20th 03, 04:41 AM
skip

"Mikael Seierup" wrote in message

"Torben Scheel" skrev...
4 models to gawk at. I like the Electric Bob.

..but killing yourself with the Fire Bob would give most street
credibility..

I think an endo into the prop would give a better effect. ;-)

My personal favorite is the Aqua Trick Bob with the draft beer on tap. This
bike could pay for itself after a few rides.

skip