Please help *PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST*

Old August 15th 06, 11:51 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
davebee

Default Please help *PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST*

#1)
#2)

#3)

#4)

#5)

#6)

Would you like to reach millions of customers for only the cost of
bandwidth?
You can post messages like this to thousands of newsgroups with a
simple to
use software application called Message Poster 2003. For more details
on
this extremely affordable software, visit:
http://www.exibitionsoftware.com

so assuming that monkeyboy here has taken part in his scam. he is a bit
of a spaz if he has gone to the effort of posting and not added himself,
we can assume he is at number 6. (and possibly all the others as well.)
if it were me i would have set up several paypal accounts using a
different card for each...

so number 6 is where to send your hate mail. you have to feel sorry for
people that are this stupid they go to all the effort of spamming to
make a "quick" buck. probably make more money in less time if he got a
real job!!

--
davebee