Mountain biker dies in plunge while cycling near Penticton, B.C.

Old June 4th 08, 05:48 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default Mountain biker dies in plunge while cycling near Penticton, B.C.

Evolution in action!

Mike

http://canadianpress.google.com/arti...xzH4sAr3ZAjmQ:

Mountain biker dies in plunge while cycling near Penticton, B.C.
10 hours ago

PENTICTON, B.C. — A 29-year-old Penticton man has been killed in a
mountain-biking accident in the Okanagan.

RCMP say the victim was biking with a friend in the Carmi area near
Penticton when he veered off a trail and over a 91-metre precipice.

Police, paramedics and search and rescue members responded, but the
man died at the scene.

A coroner's investigation is now underway.

The victim's name has not been released.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old June 6th 08, 03:51 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 21:48:19 -0700, Mike Vandeman
wrote:

Evolution in action!

Mike

http://canadianpress.google.com/arti...xzH4sAr3ZAjmQ:

Mountain biker dies in plunge while cycling near Penticton, B.C.
10 hours ago

PENTICTON, B.C. — A 29-year-old Penticton man has been killed in a
mountain-biking accident in the Okanagan.

RCMP say the victim was biking with a friend in the Carmi area near
Penticton when he veered off a trail and over a 91-metre precipice.

Police, paramedics and search and rescue members responded, but the
man died at the scene.

A coroner's investigation is now underway.

The victim's name has not been released.

According to the news on television, the mountain biker should not
have been in that area (what else is new?!), and the grass along the
edge of the cliff can be slippery while wet.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old June 6th 08, 11:06 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Siskuwihane[_2_]

Default Environmental Troll Reduced To Replying To His Own Posts.

On Jun 5, 10:51*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 21:48:19 -0700, Mike Vandeman

wrote:
Evolution in action!

Mike

http://canadianpress.google.com/arti...2YA5qbxzH4sAr3...

Mountain biker dies in plunge while cycling near Penticton, B.C.
10 hours ago

PENTICTON, B.C. — A 29-year-old Penticton man has been killed in a
mountain-biking accident in the Okanagan.

RCMP say the victim was biking with a friend in the Carmi area near
Penticton when he veered off a trail and over a 91-metre precipice.

Police, paramedics and search and rescue members responded, but the
man died at the scene.

A coroner's investigation is now underway.

The victim's name has not been released.

According to the news on television, the mountain biker should not
have been in that area (what else is new?!), and the grass along the
edge of the cliff can be slippery while wet.

How pathetic, Michael J. Vandeman didn't get the response to his post
that he expected so he had to reply to it himself!

He's now resorted to Masturabatory Trolling .

Old June 6th 08, 03:22 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

wrote:
[...]

Are you pretending to be stupid? I was simply adding new information.
I know YOU don't care about mountain bikers' welfare, but I do. You
are scratching the bottom or your small barrel of brains.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old June 6th 08, 03:42 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

Are you pretending to be stupid? I was simply adding new information.
I know YOU don't care about mountain bikers' welfare, but I do. You
are scratching the bottom or your small barrel of brains.

You are a lying sack of **** Michael. You don't care about anybody's
welfare, you only harbor a morbid interest in dead people.

You suggesting scratching the bottom of the barrel is a bit of the pot
calling the kettle black.

Old June 7th 08, 01:23 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Fri, 06 Jun 2008 14:42:23 GMT, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
.. .

Are you pretending to be stupid? I was simply adding new information.
I know YOU don't care about mountain bikers' welfare, but I do. You
are scratching the bottom or your small barrel of brains.

You are a lying sack of **** Michael. You don't care about anybody's
welfare, you only harbor a morbid interest in dead people.

You suggesting scratching the bottom of the barrel is a bit of the pot
calling the kettle black.

It's ironic, but totally predictabe, that YOU would respond when I
mention "the bottom of the barrel". It's your middle name.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande