Key West bicycle accident

Old January 13th 12, 10:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Key West bicycle accident

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/...ng-hit-by-car/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Old January 13th 12, 11:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Ace

On Jan 13, 2:55*pm, AMuzi wrote:
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/...man-in-stable-...

Good for Mr Hackman that he still rides a bike at 81.
I'm glad to hear he wasn't seriously hurt.

My dad rode a bike until he was 90, when he got fed
up with dealing with traffic.

Tom Ace
Old January 14th 12, 12:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Tom Ace wrote:
On Jan 13, 2:55 pm, AMuzi wrote:
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/...man-in-stable-...

Good for Mr Hackman that he still rides a bike at 81.
I'm glad to hear he wasn't seriously hurt.

My dad rode a bike until he was 90, when he got fed
up with dealing with traffic.

Tom Ace

Yeah I thought that as well, and all the best to him.

Hope to be on two wheels as long as I live.
Old January 14th 12, 01:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DirtRoadie

On Jan 13, 5:35*pm, AMuzi wrote:

Hope to be on two wheels as long as I live.

I think we know what you were saying but perhaps it could have been
expressed a bit differently. Here's hoping you live long and are on
two wheels as long you live.
Also, not including this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv_SfonG4w4
or this
http://common1.csnimages.com/lf/47/h...%2F+Wheels.jpg

DR
Old January 14th 12, 02:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

DirtRoadie wrote:
On Jan 13, 5:35 pm, AMuzi wrote:

Hope to be on two wheels as long as I live.

I think we know what you were saying but perhaps it could have been
expressed a bit differently. Here's hoping you live long and are on
two wheels as long you live.
Also, not including this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv_SfonG4w4
or this
http://common1.csnimages.com/lf/47/h...%2F+Wheels.jpg

DR

Yikes! Appropriate punishment for sloppy writing!

(I'd be just as happy to ride under a bus tomorrow if only
to avoid those)

Old January 14th 12, 02:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Peter Howard[_2_]

Poor ol' Popeye Doyle. Glad he wasn't seriously hurt and hope he gets back
on his bicycle soon. Tell ya what though, nobody would bump Dirty Harry
Callahans bike and get away with it.
PH

Old January 14th 12, 02:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

extremely dangerous, lowest IQ/highest rate of violence/NY drivers
down fior afew days/jet lag/interstate lag/drunks/uppers-downers/
antiquo roads...insane.....Cuban GP drivers.....

AND ITS WHAT ? the 13th and whose in ReHab ?

Old January 14th 12, 03:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DirtRoadie

http://common1.csnimages.com/lf/47/h...Everyday+Dual+...

DR

Yikes! *Appropriate punishment for sloppy writing!

(I'd be just as happy to ride under a bus tomorrow if only
to avoid those)

So kids, the moral of the story is be careful what you wish for - or
at least be specific.

DR

Old January 14th 12, 05:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_3_]

AMuzi wrote:
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/...ng-hit-by-car/

I'd like some details of the crash. Supposedly he was bumped from
behind by a pickup driver, but I found no further explanation or
details. Oh, except of course for the critical fact that he was riding
without a helmet.

--
- Frank Krygowski

A 15-year-old boy has been critically injured in a mountain bike accident on a trail in south west Scotland Mike Vandeman Mountain Biking 7 October 10th 08 02:13 AM
A 15-year-old boy has been critically injured in a mountain bike accident on a trail in south west Scotland Mike Vandeman Social Issues 7 October 10th 08 02:13 AM
Fatal bicycle accident G.T. Techniques 1 April 11th 06 03:04 AM
Bicycle may have caused SUV accident LioNiNoiL_a t_Y a h 0 0_d 0 t_c 0 m Social Issues 0 February 8th 05 06:38 AM
bicycle accident insurance? Yuri Budilov Australia 4 January 15th 05 11:02 PM