Northern California's Biggest Bent Shop Emerges!!

Old December 10th 03, 09:40 PM
Cycle America/Nat. Bicycle Greenway

Default Northern California's Biggest Bent Shop Emerges!!

Rick Steele lost his day job as a system engineer (after 30 years in
the industry) up in Sacramento. And this is great news for recumbent
riders because his shop, Gold Country Cyclery
http://www.tandems-recumbents.com , is now open five days a week,
Tuesday thru Saturday. Having recently doubled his store size to 2000
square feet and with a over half of it devoted to recumbents, Gold
Country has now become the Recumbent Giant of Northern California. And
that includes the entire San Francisco Bay Area!

So if you've been itching to try a Greenspeed, a Rans, Haase, Burley,
Bachetta, Optima or a Haluzak, with over 30 bents on the floor,
there's a good chance Gold Country has what you are looking for!!

This and other recumbent news can be found at our blog:
http://www.bikeroute.com/Recumbents/News

--
MARTIN KRIEG "Awake Again" Author c/o BikeRoute.com
79 & 86 TransAms, nonprofit Nat. Bicycle Greenway CEO

Ever wanted anything so bad U were willing to die for it?
Really die? By moving thru clinical death and reversing
paralysis, *I saw God* when I answered that question.
Old December 13th 03, 08:28 AM
Tom Sherman

"Cycle America/Nat. Bicycle Greenway" wrote:
So if you've been itching to try a Greenspeed, a Rans...

What is a "Rans"?

Tom Sherman - Planet Earth
Old December 14th 03, 05:46 PM
Gary Mc

While this original message might be a blatant commercial plug, I
would like to offer a personal endorsement for Rick and Gold Country
Cyclery. I bought my Greenspeed there about 18 months ago. I have
had a couple small issues with the Greenspeed and have emailed Rick on
each. He is always anxious to provide follow-up information, even
when it will obviously not profit him further. We recently exchanged
about a half-dozen emails on a 3sp shifter. Greenspeed provided me
with a replacement gratis. Rick was right there to provide
information and smooth the process. Greenspeed and Gold Country
Cyclery are both great firms with whom to do business.

Gary McCarty, Greenspeed GTO, Salt Lake City

Old December 15th 03, 07:29 PM
bikebob

Tom Sherman wrote:
"Cycle America/Nat. Bicycle Greenway" wrote:
... So if you've been itching to try a Greenspeed, a Rans...

What is a "Rans"?
Tom Sherman - Planet Earth

Hi Tom, It's a company in Kansas that builds kit planes and a pretty
comprehesive line of recumbents. Bob

Old December 16th 03, 02:16 AM
Tom Sherman

bikebob wrote:

Tom Sherman wrote:
"Cycle America/Nat. Bicycle Greenway" wrote:
... So if you've been itching to try a Greenspeed, a Rans...

What is a "Rans"?
Tom Sherman - Planet Earth

Hi Tom, It's a company in Kansas that builds kit planes and a pretty
comprehesive line of recumbents. Bob

Bob,

Either you have a great sense of humor, or have not been following
alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent very long.

See:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=awards+warren+block+group:alt.rec.bicycle s.recumbent&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent&safe=off&selm=9 18867%242bc%241%40slb6.atl.mindspring.net&rnum=2.

Tom Sherman - 41 N, 90 W
Old December 16th 03, 10:01 PM
bikebob

Tom Sherman wrote:
bikebob wrote:

Tom Sherman wrote:
"Cycle America/Nat. Bicycle Greenway" wrote:
... So if you've been itching to try a Greenspeed, a Rans...
What is a "Rans"? Tom Sherman - Planet Earth

Hi Tom, It's a company in Kansas that builds kit planes and a pretty
comprehesive line of recumbents. Bob

Bob,
Either you have a great sense of humor, or have not been following
alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent very long.
q=awards+warren+block+group:alt.rec.bicycles.recum bent&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-
8&group=alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent&safe=off&selm=9 18867%242bc%241%40slb-
6.atl.mindspring.net&rnum=2.
Tom Sherman - 41 N, 90 W

Well Tom, I forgot to add thar rans is also the past tense of runs as in
"I have the runs today but yesterday I had the rans". Bob