Road unicycling records

Old February 6th 08, 05:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rob.northcott

Default Road unicycling records

redwelly wrote:
The Welsh flag also has far fewer imperial associations than the Union
Flag, which makes me less reluctant to be catagorised by nation.

Certainly does - in fact the English (St George) flag is even worse,
forever associated with skinheads, football and racism. Being English
is almost something to be ashamed of (or at least the flag is). I was
born just the wrong side of the river (Bristol). Besides, any nation
with a dragon on their flag has to be cool

Being a bit more on-topic, I'm pretty sure the country column in
Dustin's list is where the record was set, not the nationality of the
rider.

Rob

--
rob.northcott
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 6th 08, 05:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
DustinSchaap

rob.northcott wrote:
Being a bit more on-topic, I'm pretty sure the country column in
Dustin's list is where the record was set, not the nationality of the
rider.

Rob

It was actually meant as nationality, but so far it works for both as
everyone has ridden the record in their own country. Going to bump
Roger for Japanese records, and I think he held the 10km before Patrick
did.

--
DustinSchaap

DUTCH UNICYCLIST COMMUNITY:
EENWIEL.NL (\"HTTP://EENWIEL.NL\")
SPONSORS:
MUNICYCLE.COM (\"HTTP://WWW.EINRADLADEN.NET/SHOP/INDEX.PHP/LANGUAGE/EN\")
AND QU-AX (\"HTTP://QU-AX.COM/\")

*Ah, but can you compress your tire like this?*
http://www.usenet.com

Old February 26th 08, 01:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bbraf

DustinSchaap wrote:
BUMP, there's gotta be more records recorded somewhere

Dustin,

here is a link to the records set by the Swiss unicyclist Stefan Gauler
a few years back (1h accepted by Guiness and 24h). He still rides

- http://tinyurl.com/3c8qd9

--
bbraf

Hasta luego,
Franz

'I unicycle, therefore I am.' (http://beavers.einradsport.ch/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 26th 08, 03:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
DustinSchaap

bbraf wrote:
Dustin,

here is a link to the records set by the Swiss unicyclist Stefan Gauler
a few years back (1h accepted by Guiness and 24h). He still rides

- http://tinyurl.com/3c8qd9

Franz, that's great! Is there any chance of an exact date on the 24
hour record? I'll send you an email for further information, it's great
that you store this kind of information

Cheers,

Dustin

--
DustinSchaap

DUTCH UNICYCLIST COMMUNITY:
EENWIEL.NL (\"HTTP://EENWIEL.NL\")
SPONSORS:
MUNICYCLE.COM (\"HTTP://WWW.EINRADLADEN.NET/SHOP/INDEX.PHP/LANGUAGE/EN\")
AND QU-AX (\"HTTP://QU-AX.COM/\")

*Ah, but can you compress your tire like this?*
http://www.usenet.com

Unicycle Off road records! picado Unicycling 6 January 19th 07 01:28 AM
2 new guiness records leo Unicycling 7 September 1st 06 10:43 PM
Guinness records? geffel Unicycling 1 August 30th 06 11:21 AM
Posting Records unifreak7 Unicycling 11 September 9th 05 05:19 AM
hop records lancerfan119 Unicycling 3 June 7th 05 05:58 PM