Mention unicycling on college applications?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 12th 05, 05:08 AM
tennisgh22

Default Mention unicycling on college applications?

In the next year I will be applying to colleges, and I have become
serious enough about unicycling that I may want to include it in my
application and/or resume. I assume it is good to stand out from the
crowd on an application, but then again is it possible to weird-out
admissions people? Unicycling isn't exactly a practical hobby, tho I
suppose it does show dedication, uniqueness and what not.

So, how many of you have included unicycling in one of your resumes for
a college or job application?

-grant

--
tennisgh22 - Haha you fool

The word gullible is written above my avatar!
tennisgh22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5771

Cycling and vegetarianism Preston Crawford General 434 September 25th 04 09:38 PM
Gels vs Gatorade Ken Techniques 145 August 3rd 04 06:56 PM
Quick report on Israel Team to Unicon 12 and unicycling in Israel Jack Halpern Unicycling 3 December 22nd 03 06:14 AM
Philosophy and the art of unicycling Mikefule Unicycling 4 August 23rd 03 01:04 PM
Protective gear and the image iof unicycling sendhair Unicycling 4 July 15th 03 09:14 PM