Nimbus II freestyle Lt

Old October 7th 06, 08:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
twerpy

Default Nimbus II freestyle Lt

I'm thinking of getting me a proper freestyle unicycle and looking on
UDC UK I'm thinking I'll probably (eventually) get a Nimbus II
Freestyle. What I'm not sure about is the difference between the
regular nimbus II and the "lt" version.

The two are at the top of the page 'here' (http://tinyurl.com/oh589).

Also if I were to get this would it be worth replacing the regular
frame with a long neck frame? I'm only really just getting into
freestyle. I can ride one footed and wheel walk a bit and stuff so is
this a suitable uni?

Cheers

--
twerpy
twerpy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13262

Old October 9th 06, 04:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
twerpy

Anyone?

Old October 9th 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Sorry, I cant help you, I have no experience on that uni. Somebody will
chime in here soon though. =p

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)

Old October 9th 06, 06:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jim

From the descriptions on the web page; the Nimbus II is only available
in red, has Nimbus Gel seat, black tire and 48 spokes; the Nimbus II lt
comes in red or blue, has Kris Holm seat, gray tire and 36 spokes

Other than that they look quite similar

Long neck frames are good, as you are less likely to catch your leg on
the saddle stem clamp but not essential for freestyle

jim

--
Jim
Jim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9416

The ultimate freestyle unicycle... andrew_carter Unicycling 31 November 12th 08 05:37 AM
Custom Freestyle Uni fred_oakley Unicycling 8 October 3rd 06 12:14 AM
A good freestyle uni ivan Unicycling 9 September 17th 06 04:49 PM
Sad death of my trusty Nimbus :( onewheeldave Unicycling 16 January 30th 06 06:32 PM
Nimbus X 24" vs. Yuni Freestyle 24" Phuni Unicycling 2 December 1st 04 01:00 AM