The best way to strip a frame?

Old January 5th 09, 08:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
simonb

Default The best way to strip a frame?

I am getting KH longneck soon for my custom street uni; and i want to
strip it. I am wondering what different ways there are to strip it and
whether i need to do anything else to it like clearcoating etc.

I really like the matt finish Pedro managed to get on his frame and
would like to try that.

Please note that i do not have an powertools so i really want a way to
do manually such as pant stripper or sandpaper.

thanks in advance
simon

--
simonb

)-540unispin-'O, 3rd

360 unispin-3rd
Old January 5th 09, 11:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ergolicious

Use paint stripper, I've used it on one of my unicycles before, also, I
would recommend getting a metal brush so you can get the paint out of
the tough spots such as the crown.

--
Ergolicious

aka Ergo
Old January 5th 09, 04:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

Be charming. Get it drunk and then promise that you'll be faithful and
never leave it.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

"Natural logs are what you ride on a Mun'e'." - kevinalexandersmith