Is Ryan riding or watching Sunday afternoon?

Old March 1st 10, 08:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_5_]

Default Is Ryan riding or watching Sunday afternoon?

heather wrote:
Just last night I had a dream that you were very happily in love with
someone, and I was ****ed off and upset about it. wtf!?

Dumbass,
He posts to rbr ergo he has a scintillating if not titillating sex life
just like a banana:

http://www.damninteresting.com/the-unfortunate-sex-life-of-the-banana

(There's even a reference to Cavendish in there just to cater for
inexplicable tastes).
Old March 1st 10, 08:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_5_]

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
My heart bleeds for the poor Canadians. Americans are universally
recognized around the world as being arrogant, ignorant tools, yet our
Canadian sisters look up to us to such an extent that they try to
emulate the worst in self-absorbed American behavior with misguided,
jingoistic, nationalistic campaigns like OWN THE PODIUM. What's next?
Mission Accomplished? Woe Canada! My heart bleeds for you!"

Is there a Canadian Bush party in Calgary ?

Old March 1st 10, 08:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate[_2_]

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
"Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:

Ryan's happy now.

Good game. Would love to see a heart rate monitor on the gaolies.

It's true, Ryan is happy. I'd especially like to thank Kurgan for
repeatedly taunting me here and on fb, as his sour words have only made
this moment sweeter.

PS: We own the podium. As generous landlords, you may have the second
shelf.

Actually, the Germans have that shelf.
Old March 1st 10, 09:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
heather

Donald Munro wrote:
heather wrote:
Just last night I had a dream that you were very happily in love with
someone, and I was ****ed off and upset about it. wtf!?

Dumbass,
He posts to rbr ergo he has a scintillating if not titillating sex life
just like a banana:

http://www.damninteresting.com/the-unfortunate-sex-life-of-the-banana

so you're telling me that the new rbr euphemisms for whacking are
"asexual cloning" or "grafting a limb" ?

I think I'll stick with "plowing a lonely furrow", thanks! (when&how did
rbr become so agrarian?)

There's even a reference to Cavendish..

"somewhat lacking in more subtle flavours" maybe that's why I'm not as
big a fan as I should be.

If Ben is disconcerted to have his sex life compared to that of a banana
plant, he should take heart that you didn't choose the article about
slime molds (written by my real life college friend Carol). I would be
making at least one unfortunate reference to a "fruiting body" in this
post if that were the case.
http://www.damninteresting.com/amoebic-morality

Old March 1st 10, 10:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

heather wrote in
:

http://www.damninteresting.com/the-u...-of-the-banana

so you're telling me that the new rbr euphemisms for whacking are
"asexual cloning" or "grafting a limb" ?

I think I'll stick with "plowing a lonely furrow", thanks! (when&how
did rbr become so agrarian?)

There's even a reference to Cavendish..

"somewhat lacking in more subtle flavours" maybe that's why I'm not as
big a fan as I should be.

If Ben is disconcerted to have his sex life compared to that of a
banana plant, he should take heart that you didn't choose the article
about slime molds (written by my real life college friend Carol). I
would be making at least one unfortunate reference to a "fruiting
body" in this post if that were the case.
http://www.damninteresting.com/amoebic-morality

A better metaphor for sex on rbr is bacterial conjugation, since it
involves the exchange of DNA without really having sex.

http://5z8.info/dont-just-drizzle_v7l9c_asian-brides

Think of it as a messy version of bacterial frottage.

--
Bill Asher
Old March 1st 10, 11:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article
,
" wrote:

On Feb 28, 4:25 pm, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
"Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:

Ryan's happy now.
Good game. Would love to see a heart rate monitor on the gaolies.
It's true, Ryan is happy. I'd especially like to thank Kurgan for
repeatedly taunting me here and on fb, as his sour words have only made
this moment sweeter.

PS: We own the podium. As generous landlords, you may have the second
shelf.

Frozen Dumbass,

Congratulations! And special congratulations on
your exercise of the victor's right to gloat. Next time,
we hope that you will do it even without prodding from
Kurgan. We are teaching you well. One day, Canadians
will be able to gloat without guilt or reservations and
wax patriotic on their glorious defeats of all, including
smaller, lesser, and hapless adversaries, and that
will be the day Canada truly achieves its majority and
joins the company of mature and independent nations.

Ben
RBR Nationbuilder

Oh no, I would have gloated without Kurgan's prodding. It was only more
fun that way.

I'd like to point out that both the opening and closing ceremonies
featured the traditional Canadian Parade of Subjugated Nations,
representing the Indian communities brought under the merciful thumb of
Her Majesty's subjection.

Canada won all their medals because of the d!$c0unt m3ds.
Old March 2nd 10, 03:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
K. Fred Gauss

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

"Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:

Ryan's happy now.
Good game. Would love to see a heart rate monitor on the gaolies.
It's true, Ryan is happy. I'd especially like to thank Kurgan for
repeatedly taunting me here and on fb, as his sour words have only made
this moment sweeter.

PS: We own the podium. As generous landlords, you may have the second
shelf.
Frozen Dumbass,

Congratulations! And special congratulations on
your exercise of the victor's right to gloat. Next time,
we hope that you will do it even without prodding from
Kurgan. We are teaching you well. One day, Canadians
will be able to gloat without guilt or reservations

... even when they haven't accomplished anything ...

That part's important and shouldn't be left out.

You think that's bad? I posted a joke about the men's hockey gold being
the "15th-best moment in my life" on fb, and had several friends ask,
"only 15th?"

I listed my last bike-race victory as one of the 15 moments that were
ahead of it,

Right. If you were American it'd be #1 (at least for a week). You've got
this weird sense of proportion thing that's keeping you from gloating
properly. I'm just here to help.
Old March 2nd 10, 03:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
K. Fred Gauss

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

I'd like to point out that both the opening and closing ceremonies
featured the traditional Canadian Parade of Subjugated Nations,
representing the Indian communities brought under the merciful thumb of
Her Majesty's subjection.

Not half bad, there may be hope for you yet.
Old March 2nd 10, 05:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Kyle Legate wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
"Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:

Ryan's happy now.

Good game. Would love to see a heart rate monitor on the gaolies.

It's true, Ryan is happy. I'd especially like to thank Kurgan for
repeatedly taunting me here and on fb, as his sour words have only made
this moment sweeter.

PS: We own the podium. As generous landlords, you may have the second
shelf.

Actually, the Germans have that shelf.

Ah, well, at least you got last-winner place instead of first-loser
place?

Old March 2nd 10, 06:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Mar 1, 10:55*pm, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
*Kyle Legate wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
*"Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:

Ryan's happy now.

Good game. Would love to see a heart rate monitor on the gaolies.

It's true, Ryan is happy. I'd especially like to thank Kurgan for
repeatedly taunting me here and on fb, as his sour words have only made
this moment sweeter.

PS: We own the podium. As generous landlords, you may have the second
shelf.

Actually, the Germans have that shelf.

Ah, well, at least you got last-winner place instead of first-loser
place?

Good Lord, you Canuckleheads are fickle!
Legate moves to Europe and you're so taken
aback by this failure of allegiance to motherland
that you start calling him a USanian??

Ben

Sunday Afternoon Trials timmy_nz Unicycling 5 September 8th 06 07:27 AM
Sunday afternoon ian henden UK 5 April 23rd 06 05:06 AM
While watching "cyclism Sunday" Ken C. M. General 10 March 15th 06 11:55 PM
Cruisin' on a Sunday Afternoon Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 1 November 21st 05 02:37 AM
Brutal California Winter Riding on Sunday. P e t e F a g e r l i n Mountain Biking 15 December 24th 03 01:18 AM