Frame

Old March 3rd 10, 10:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_5_]

Default Frame

H. Fred Kveck wrote:

Who the **** has been cloning freds ? Upon us the Fred wars are.

Old March 3rd 10, 10:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
K. Fred Gauss

Donald Munro wrote:
H. Fred Kveck wrote:

Who the **** has been cloning freds ? Upon us the Fred wars are.

I don't know what you're talking about. This place has been full of
Freds since day one.
Old March 3rd 10, 01:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

Fred Cousineau wrote:
In article
,
Charles wrote:

On Mar 2, 10:46 pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:
"Charles" wrote in message

What kind of frame is this? It is rather interesting looking.
http://velonews.competitor.com/2010/...ville-bay-clas...
That's carbon string with epoxy on it. Just between us that's a pretty
stupid idea.

Yes, I promise not to tell anyone else.

My good friend Tom is right: it is a pretty stupid idea. The
aerodynamics are so ridiculous they're ridonkulous, and that frame
weighs _more_ than the really light stuff like Scotts and even the
heavier Cervelo, I think.

Finally, would you want to clean it?

My first thought was if it whistles in the wind. I bet
it makes a lot of noise.

Bob Schwartz
Old March 3rd 10, 02:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

On Mar 2, 11:18*pm, Victor Kan wrote:

http://autobus.cyclingnews.com/tech/.../?id=/photos/2....

(if the link doesn't work, search for "calfee spider")

dumbasses,

NAHMBS should be renamed NAMBLA, tacky designs, ugly extravagance and
builders trying to out do each other coming up with new gimmicks. it's
the bike equivalent of "maahble columns".

Old March 3rd 10, 04:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Gringioni

"Donald Munro" wrote in message
H. Fred Kveck wrote:

Who the **** has been cloning freds ? Upon us the Fred wars are.

Dumbass -

If you can't beat 'em join 'em.

thanks,

Fred. presented by Gringioni.

Old March 3rd 10, 07:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Wilma Munro

Donald Munro wrote:
H. Fred Kveck wrote:
Who the **** has been cloning freds ? Upon us the Fred wars are.

Fred Gringioni wrote:
If you can't beat 'em join 'em.

Whatever you say sweetheart.

Wilma.
Old March 3rd 10, 08:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
A. Dumas Fred

Donald Munro wrote:
H. Fred Kveck wrote:

Who the **** has been cloning freds ? Upon us the Fred wars are.

Yeah, what the fred?
Old March 3rd 10, 08:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

My first thought was if it whistles in the wind. I bet
it makes a lot of noise.

Well crafted BS.

AB

Old March 3rd 10, 09:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Mar 3, 6:29*am, Bob Schwartz
wrote:
Fred Cousineau wrote:
In article
,

"Charles" wrote in message

What kind of frame is this? It is rather interesting looking.
http://velonews.competitor.com/2010/...ville-bay-clas....
That's carbon string with epoxy on it. Just between us that's a pretty
stupid idea.
Yes, I promise not to tell anyone else.

My good friend Tom is right: it is a pretty stupid idea. The
aerodynamics are so ridiculous they're ridonkulous, and that frame
weighs _more_ than the really light stuff like Scotts and even the
heavier Cervelo, I think.

Finally, would you want to clean it?

My first thought was if it whistles in the wind. I bet
it makes a lot of noise.

Bob Schwartz

Definitely a Sunday club-ride bike. Seems like you
wouldn't want to ride it in the rain. Apart from the
water getting into everything, I bet the front wheel
could throw water right through the downtube into
your face, crotch, and aerobelly.

I was going to make a joke about waiting for the
MTB version, then I went to their website and saw
that they actually advertise one.

http://www.delta7bikes.com/arantix-mountain-bike.htm

So what the heck, why not a cyclocross frame?

Ben