hoste gets off lightly

Old March 9th 10, 09:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

Default hoste gets off lightly

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/host...ce-for-assault

but he's still just a weak-results dick with a ****ed-up riding
position. they should have locked his ass up and done his team a
favor.

-b-
Old March 9th 10, 09:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Mar 9, 2:39*pm, bar wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/host...ntence-for-ass...

but he's still just a weak-results dick with a ****ed-up riding
position. they should have locked his ass up and done his team a
favor.

-b-

Lord help me, but I can't stop myself....

he must have really hurt you, bro!
Old March 9th 10, 11:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

On Mar 9, 4:41*pm, Scott wrote:
On Mar 9, 2:39*pm, bar wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/host...ntence-for-ass...

but he's still just a weak-results dick with a ****ed-up riding
position. they should have locked his ass up and done his team a
favor.

-b-

Lord help me, but I can't stop myself....

he must have really hurt you, bro!

Dumbasses,

Witness: We're now into an era where my meme can't help but propagate.
Note that he wasn't able to stop himself. It is now a self-sustaining,
living creature, free to roam usenet with impunity like a lethal,
stomach-knotting virus.

I, and my meme, declare victory.

-b-

Old March 10th 10, 12:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Mar 9, 4:11*pm, bar wrote:
On Mar 9, 4:41*pm, Scott wrote:

On Mar 9, 2:39*pm, bar wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/host...ntence-for-ass....

but he's still just a weak-results dick with a ****ed-up riding
position. they should have locked his ass up and done his team a
favor.

-b-

Lord help me, but I can't stop myself....

he must have really hurt you, bro!

Dumbasses,

Witness: We're now into an era where my meme can't help but propagate.
Note that he wasn't able to stop himself. It is now a self-sustaining,
living creature, free to roam usenet with impunity like a lethal,
stomach-knotting virus.

I, and my meme, declare victory.

-b-

I believe you give yourself, and your meme, too much credit. I hope
that doesn't hurt too much.
Old March 10th 10, 01:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
David Padgham

On Mar 9, 7:49*pm, Scott wrote:
On Mar 9, 4:11*pm, bar wrote:

On Mar 9, 4:41*pm, Scott wrote:

On Mar 9, 2:39*pm, bar wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/host...ntence-for-ass...

but he's still just a weak-results dick with a ****ed-up riding
position. they should have locked his ass up and done his team a
favor.

-b-

Lord help me, but I can't stop myself....

he must have really hurt you, bro!

Dumbasses,

Witness: We're now into an era where my meme can't help but propagate.
Note that he wasn't able to stop himself. It is now a self-sustaining,
living creature, free to roam usenet with impunity like a lethal,
stomach-knotting virus.

I, and my meme, declare victory.

-b-

I believe you give yourself, and your meme, too much credit. *I hope
that doesn't hurt too much.

whatever, bro. you're the one who can't control yourself. seek
therapy.
Old March 10th 10, 02:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
David Padgham

On Mar 9, 8:55*pm, David Padgham wrote:
On Mar 9, 7:49*pm, Scott wrote:

On Mar 9, 4:11*pm, bar wrote:

On Mar 9, 4:41*pm, Scott wrote:

On Mar 9, 2:39*pm, bar wrote:

[...]

that's right, no more "bar" bull****, bro ... i'm out. like
jacobowsky, and curtis from odenton, and kunich from california ...
i'm a real person. usenet anonymity must be destroyed!

-d-
Old March 10th 10, 02:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Mar 9, 4:11*pm, bar wrote:
On Mar 9, 4:41*pm, Scott wrote:

Lord help me, but I can't stop myself....

he must have really hurt you, bro!

Dumbasses,

Witness: We're now into an era where my meme can't help but propagate.
Note that he wasn't able to stop himself. It is now a self-sustaining,
living creature, free to roam usenet with impunity like a lethal,
stomach-knotting virus.

I, and my meme, declare victory.

-b-

The whole point of a meme is that it isn't yours, or
anyone's. You can have a catchphrase, but you can't
own a meme. (So far as "meme" means anything,
which is debatable.)

If you love your meme, set it free. If it doesn't come
back as a famous self-perpetuating idea, pretend
it was somebody else's idea in the first place.

Ben
Old March 10th 10, 02:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
David Padgham

On Mar 9, 9:28*pm, "
wrote:
On Mar 9, 4:11*pm, bar wrote:

On Mar 9, 4:41*pm, Scott wrote:

Lord help me, but I can't stop myself....

he must have really hurt you, bro!

Dumbasses,

Witness: We're now into an era where my meme can't help but propagate.
Note that he wasn't able to stop himself. It is now a self-sustaining,
living creature, free to roam usenet with impunity like a lethal,
stomach-knotting virus.

I, and my meme, declare victory.

-b-

The whole point of a meme is that it isn't yours, or
anyone's. *You can have a catchphrase, but you can't
own a meme. *(So far as "meme" means anything,
which is debatable.)

If you love your meme, set it free. *If it doesn't come
back as a famous self-perpetuating idea, pretend
it was somebody else's idea in the first place.

Ben

You're right. I hereby set the "hurt you bro" meme free ... go forth
into the world my son (or daughter ... whatever) and kick ass ...

-d-

Old March 10th 10, 05:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Cousineau

In article
,
David Padgham wrote:

whatever, bro. you're the one who can't control yourself. seek
therapy.

that's right, no more "bar" bull****, bro ... i'm out. like
jacobowsky, and curtis from odenton, and kunich from california ...
i'm a real person. usenet anonymity must be destroyed!

Testify!

--
Fred Cousineau http://www.wiredcola.com/
"It's despicable, but it works." -Fred Dumas
Old March 10th 10, 05:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate[_2_]

On Mar 9, 7:49 pm, Scott wrote:

On Mar 9, 4:11 pm, bar wrote:
On Mar 9, 4:41 pm, Scott wrote:
On Mar 9, 2:39 pm, bar wrote:
[...]

THE David Padgham?! I knew it!

hoste bar Racing 1 September 2nd 09 11:49 PM
The real reason Hoste lost Kurgan Gringioni Racing 24 April 11th 07 01:07 AM
Hoste Didn't Win Today Because He Had A Bag Stuck In His Mouth Richard Cheese Racing 0 April 8th 07 06:15 PM
Merckx, Hoste Move to Discovery Richard Adams Racing 33 August 11th 04 12:00 PM
Merckx, Hoste Move to Discovery Richard Adams Racing 2 August 5th 04 05:08 AM