Can monkeys unicycle

Old August 12th 08, 09:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
flurpy

Default Can monkeys unicycle

I'm in South Africa, and we have our history of travelling Circusses.

Few people told me since taking up uni, that the Boswell Wilkie Circus
(our biggest local circus) used to have a monkey riding a unicycle.

Have you ever heard of a monkey riding a unicycle?
After battling for weeks to ride the thing, I would like to say a
monkey won't be able to do it.

Anyone with anny comments, or corfirmation?

--
flurpy
Old August 12th 08, 09:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SHAY_CAM

best way to find out yourself:

google.com

--
SHAY_CAM

http://www.fallensword.com/?ref=900466
^^-Join, play, have fun.-^^
Old August 12th 08, 09:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Bondo

I seem to remember an old B&W pic with a monkey on a unicycle.

Around here we only have pigs and goats riding unicycles.

--
Bondo

Apply Directly to a Unicycle.

'w00tni|iciou$n3s$Rof1iwins'
(http://tinyurl.com/5fcdr2)
Old August 12th 08, 09:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

Bondo wrote:
Around here we only have pigs and goats riding unicycles.

And a couple of asses.

Present company excepted, of course.

--
Into the blue

Harper wrote:
I wuld get a 20' trialls uni prolly with a blu tiar.
Get splined an a KH saet or ur a pansy.
Get trials cuz thaz whut i du n u mus wannaa whut i du 2.
lol...awwsum.

Old August 12th 08, 09:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Adde

http://www.unicyclist.org/cont/play.cfm?pi=w320240aap

--
Adde

Daniel Adelander.... How flat can it get?
Old August 12th 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
inthe10ring

Adde wrote:
http://www.unicyclist.org/cont/play.cfm?pi=w320240aap

MONKEY RIDING A UNICYCLE! That just made my day...

--
inthe10ring
Old August 12th 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

WOW!!!

--
1-wheeled-grape

Scott,

Getting ready for the summer holidays!
Old August 12th 08, 10:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Grinn

Jeebus! Even a monkey can ride backwards! I must be doing something
wrong...

--
Grinn

Why use a large word when a more diminutive one would suffice?
Old August 12th 08, 11:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

There was some debate a while back whether the film was reversed.

The jury is still out.

--
Into the blue

Old August 13th 08, 12:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Munivision

Hate to break this to you, but that's a chimp not a monkey! Really cool
though, I wonder if it is played backwards.

--
Munivision

Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!

Landis' excuses like 1,000 monkeys with typewriters Froid Landis Racing 1 August 11th 06 12:16 PM
Monkeys rendered MUTE! [email protected] Recumbent Biking 9 July 2nd 05 03:47 PM
Monkeys rendered MUTE! [email protected] Racing 8 July 2nd 05 01:23 PM
Brass Monkeys Drinky UK 11 October 22nd 03 08:40 AM
Jim McNamare, Ed Gin, and Other Postings.....an infinite amount of Monkeys. iLiad Recumbent Biking 55 September 30th 03 05:21 PM