CARGO BIKE CYCLOCROSS

Old August 26th 12, 02:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Default CARGO BIKE CYCLOCROSS

CYCLOCARGO

PICASA
https://picasaweb.google.com/1022344...1/CYCLOCARGO2#

A CYCLOCARGO ! Adquate power, excellent maneuverability, good control on grass berms: a satisfying compromise between sports touring and MTB.
Sample bike is a steel version of Redline’s winning cyclocross bike of 4-5 years ago, a single speed modified to a touring 3 CR/ 8 cog driveline. Uses Wheels MFG rear deray plate adapter.

Blackburn rack from Nashbar needing a plywood hopper…TBA here.

Bag from Campmor: http://www.campmor.com/outdoor/gear/Product___63200

Waist/bag belt from eg Seattle Fabrics: http://www.seattlefabrics.com/cam_buckles.html
Search there for straps

Store bought straps from NRS (see pumps/epoxies): http://www.nrsweb.com/shop/product_list.asp?deptid=1188

More bang ferure buck.

While at SF, check out the lycra/spandex for balaclava makings.
Old August 26th 12, 03:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 18:57:30 -0700 (PDT), datakoll
wrote:

CYCLOCARGO

PICASA
https://picasaweb.google.com/1022344...1/CYCLOCARGO2#

Page not found.
https://picasaweb.google.com/102234459580640424681/
You need to mark the image as public viewable.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D
Old August 26th 12, 03:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

wrote:

CYCLOCARGO

PICASA
https://picasaweb.google.com/1022344...1/CYCLOCARGO2#

Page not found.
https://picasaweb.google.com/102234459580640424681/
You need to mark the image as public viewable.

Ok, that's fixed. However, pictures 1 and 2 (of 4) of the CycloCargo
are identical.
https://picasaweb.google.com/102234459580640424681/

I don't see the problem. Just balance the package of toilet paper on
your head as you ride. If that's too tricky, a cardboard box on the
rear rack.

Old August 26th 12, 05:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

HMMM THERE ARE NO IDENTICAL PHOTOS IN THIS SERIES.....???

you know, duplicity is a symptom of H202 ...

its the cam buckle belt. for $25, urine biz.

the bag, not in stock with brown but check back can be hand sewn for a custom fit to your spine but this is beyond the norm.

possible to buy a stock bag and shorten.

with a good fitting bag and a plywood hopper mod, concept is the cost leader.
Old August 26th 12, 06:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 21:13:08 -0700 (PDT), datakoll
wrote:
HMMM THERE ARE NO IDENTICAL PHOTOS IN THIS SERIES.....???

Screen grab:
http://802.11junk.com/jeffl/crud/clyclocargo2.jpg
The left 2 photos are identical.

Old August 26th 12, 11:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Peter Cole[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

Another great source for webbing, buckles, shock cord, fabric, etc. is sailrite.com.

--
Android Usenet Reader
http://android.newsgroupstats.hk
Old August 26th 12, 12:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

MUSIC ? TUXEDO JUNCTION !

pass the peroxide....

its the dancing bag
Old August 26th 12, 07:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Aug 25, 6:57 pm, datakoll wrote:
CYCLOCARGO

PICASAhttps://picasaweb.google.com/102234459580640424681/CYCLOCARGO2#

A CYCLOCARGO ! Adquate power, excellent maneuverability, good control on grass berms: a satisfying compromise between sports touring and MTB.
Sample bike is a steel version of Redline’s winning cyclocross bike of 4-5 years ago, a single speed modified to a touring 3 CR/ 8 cog driveline. Uses Wheels MFG rear deray plate adapter.

Blackburn rack from Nashbar needing a plywood hopper…TBA here.

Obviously a fun *and* serious bike. Respect. (I have to wonder about
the rear knobbie - not a criticism, though.)

Bag from Campmor:http://www.campmor.com/outdoor/gear/Product___63200

Waist/bag belt from eg Seattle Fabrics:http://www.seattlefabrics.com/cam_buckles.html
Search there for straps

Store bought straps from NRS (see pumps/epoxies):http://www.nrsweb.com/shop/product_list.asp?deptid=1188

More bang ferure buck.

While at SF, check out the lycra/spandex for balaclava makings.

I've never worn a face cover, though admittedly I never face
temperatures below ~mid-teens F. I do have the Descent Coldout
headband, which is a godsend (godawfully expensive it was for such a
little strip of fabric, although the ponytail hole was a nice feature
[when I ahd a ponytail]). On the colder days I arrive at work with
numb jaw and icicles on my mustache (when I had a mustache).
Old August 26th 12, 10:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 8/26/2012 3:49 PM, Phil W Lee wrote:
Dan O considered Sun, 26 Aug 2012 11:38:15
-0700 (PDT) the perfect time to write:

[...]

You snapped your moustache off?

Mine are usually snotcicles. YMMV

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old August 27th 12, 12:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

I bought the nylon feels like cotton and the Italian but missed the wicking lycra...the lycra here stays wet too long but when saved for a night out on a cool tropical evening itsa winner.

At $10 at least DIY Bal's are a winner. Then when you lose one at 3AM nomo teeth grinding.

The belt n' bag system izza GO ! But too rational for popular use.

How's the song go ?

ITS ORTLIEB ORTLIEB ORTLIEB....

uuuh then what ? I forgit.

'like' how many repeat plastic bag hung from bars riders yawl see struggling down the bayou ?

STUPID

BAGS are at the remaining Navy and A