"20 fireball

Old March 23rd 05, 11:08 PM
BungleBanks

Default "20 fireball

does anyone know where i can get a 20" fireball tyre in the u.k.?

anyone know how good this tyre is? i only do a litt;e bit of hopping
just general riding really.

bungle

--
BungleBanks - Wooden Chipmunk!

So many people ask me "if i can ride that thing?" and i say "no i just
push it round for fun!"
BungleBanks's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5830

Old March 24th 05, 09:04 PM
dubmuni2004

I believe its actually a 24" tire. Its a great commuter tire,and its
good for trials. I wouldent suggest it for any off-road things. I have
one and want to get rid of it because its not that great of a tire. you
will probably find many things on the forum about this if you search for
them.

--
dubmuni2004 - rusty spoons

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

AIM: IhaveAsuckySN
dubmuni2004's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5837

Old March 24th 05, 10:04 PM
DK

I have heard they dont have very strong sidewalls... (not so good for
trials)

--
DK - Team YAMS Member

-Hunter-
Im a Yamsta.
DK's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8054

Old March 25th 05, 12:29 AM
Ben Plotkin-Swing

There is a 20" fireball tire, but it isn't anything like the 24" cruser
fireball that you'll hear people talk about. The 20" is just a basic BMX
type tire with a cool fire tread pattern. I think it would be fine for
freestyle riding, but not hopping.

I have one on my Bedford BC wheel. It has great style, but no special
function.

--
Ben Plotkin-Swing

www.benps.com

"Every truly great accomplishment is at first impossible" -Fortune
cookie.
Ben Plotkin-Swing's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/378

ebay Fireball tyres jagur Unicycling 1 March 17th 05 10:57 AM
24" dyno fireball roll out needed please jagur Unicycling 3 November 22nd 04 05:38 AM
questions on the dyno fireball 24"x3.0 dubmuni2004 Unicycling 7 April 4th 04 05:59 AM
20" Fireball by Mongoose XWonka Unicycling 4 January 2nd 04 12:49 AM
3.0 fireball on dirt? onefiftyfour Unicycling 11 September 5th 03 04:47 AM